CROSS FORUM NRL Round 14 Discussion

Manly back to back here.

The ol' Capewell play here with Koula cutting back into the middle to draw Tago and it gets B. Trbojevic a 2-1 on the outside. Talau with a double and Manly have picked up where they left off against Melbourne.

Penrith getting torn apart on the edges. Smith with a fantastic try-saver and he's let down by Turuva who couldn't handle Brooks' cross-field kick.

Talau with a hat-trick, Penrith are up against it this afternoon.

Watch those missed conversions come back to bite Manly on the ass.

That panther roar is as cringe as it is annoying

Come on homophobes, knock the smug off the Riff.

Panthers to run away with this. They are all over Manly.

Manly were actually working the ball out of trouble well there. Couldn't help but take on Alamoti, got through him but then got greedy with the pass to Saab. Manly were out on their feet and Penrith made them pay with ease and Penrith have bounced back like the champions they are.

16-12 on the shadows of half-time, can Penrith pull a Melbourne?

Goal kicking has killed Manly already today.

Won't matter though, Panthers should go on with this

Sorensen took someone out in the line it looked like. Looked like the Warriors first and disallowed try yesterday

I literally don't know what an obstruction is any more

Manly are going to have to buck their trend and not concede big points in the last quarter again to have any hope here.

Yet another close win to the Storm. Every week they look entirely beatable, but find a way.

I literally don't know what an obstruction is any more
Thought Ford hit the inside shoulder yesterday more than anything and the defender was never going to get there. Really think referees performances need to be rated after games

If they lose by 10, we over take them on the ladder.
Yeah.
I want the two or three sides in this comp that can be unbeatable to lose, and lose often.
Need to break the air of invincibility and shake that confidence they bank on in games.

Otherwise the finals are unwinnable.

The ladder will take care of itself if we maintain this form.

Yeah.
I want the two or three sides in this comp that can be unbeatable to lose, and lose often.
Need to break the air of invincibility and shake that confidence they bank on in games.

Otherwise the finals are unwinnable.

The ladder will take care of itself if we maintain this form.

These are good points.

But….. ladder.. up… now…

Probably best for the warriors if Panthers win

Unread

Active Now

• Redux
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Morkel
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • Astro
  • Gympie devil
  • Dexter
  • YeahNahMate
  • Scdeac
  • Redfern_1980
  • Big Del
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Confidor
  • Rambstien
  • thenry
  • marw
  • Jazza
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.