CROSS FORUM NRL Round 14 Discussion

Boy the West Tigers have been unlucky with injuries this season. I really hope Benji can turn them around

...and we're not making the eight this week.

It has been so good to watch Lomax aerial game this year. So refreshing after it has been missing from the game.

Now literally punished for what he has been doing well and the game has needed. Just doing exactly what he has done everytime he has taken the ball and scored.

Fucked game.

It has been so good to watch Lomax aerial game this year. So refreshing after it has been missing from the game.

Now literally punished for what he has been doing well and the game has needed. Just doing exactly what he has done every time he has taken the ball and scored.

Fucked game.

Yeah I do agree with what you're saying, but at the same time there has to be some kind of duty of care when someone is the air like that.

It's a fine line and brilliant at times, but when that same action results in someone landing on their face from a height, I think you need to own that you got it wrong and it resulted in someone getting fucked up

Tarot cards not needed for that one

Theres a double movement

Feagai is so light on his feet... why has he been out of first grade for so long this year

Yeah I do agree with what you're saying, but at the same time there has to be some kind of duty of care when someone is the air like that.

It's a fine line and brilliant at times, but when that same action results in someone landing on their face from a height, I think you need to own that you got it wrong and it resulted in someone getting fucked up
Honestly - don't let players jump. If the game is going to be ruled this way then they should stop defenders from putting themselves in vulnerable positions.

If a ball is not in possessions then players should be desperately lunging for the ball. I don't see it any different to trying to secure a ball on the ground and kneecapping another player. This is a game of collisions.

1 game on a Friday night and they can't put it on 6pm

I really didn't think Tigers would be this bad.

Tigers can't win the GF now I guess

How the **** has he got that kick away

Honestly - don't let players jump. If the game is going to be ruled this way then they should stop defenders from putting themselves in vulnerable positions.

If a live ball is not in possession then players should be desperately competing for the ball. I don't see it any different to trying to secure a ball on the ground and cannon-balling into another player's knee. This is a game of collisions.

Yeah I don't disagree with any of that. But surely if it's a game of collisions you have to acknowledge that players are going to get it wrong, and when they do they're putting someone at serious risk of harm and should be penalised as such.

I'd like to see what Benji could do with a roster, just hope they give him a fair go

Unread

Active Now

• kwomo
  • sooticus
  • marw
  • Big Del
  • Jedhead
  • bert_lifts
  • johnny plath
  • Broncosarethebest
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.