CROSS FORUM NRL Round 15 Discussion

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Why do we invest so much time and money into this shit when it’s officiated by clowns
The Rookie GIF by ABC Network

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
He's left the ground and hit him high and he didn't have the ball.

They have been binning those for a while now. Sutton had no choice but to bin him.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
That was not direct contact. Im sorry that is fucking laughable. Its a penalty but you can see he grabs him after he jumps thinking there is a pass.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
This has been the worst refereeing performance all year. Completely managed a team out of the game.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Mate, are you pissed?
I said its a penalty. Show me the direct contact to the head? Its a coathanger and its a penalty. It looked dramatic because anderson was running quick. No HiA at all because it was a nothing tackle. Its no worse than the one they let go where egan got hit on the beak.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
The 1st sin bin only happened because of a penalty where a guy done the whole let the ball go in a 2 man tackle. Im usually a pro melbourne guy but they have been gifted this game

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
I said its a penalty. Show me the direct contact to the head? Its a coathanger and its a penalty. It looked dramatic because anderson was running quick. No HiA at all because it was a nothing tackle. Its no worse than the one they let go where egan got hit on the beak.
Leaves the ground, hits a support player high. Bin every day in the modern game.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Commentators talking this game up like storm weren't absolutely gifted this game from the officiating... has the Wahs CEO still got a twitter account, because it might come out again tonight

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Skyblues87
  • Mick_Hancock
  • pennywisealfie
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.