CROSS FORUM NRL Round 17 Discussion

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Look at the Knights.

That's what effort looks like. Kevvie should take note.

snake77

NZWarriors
Enjoyed the Knights vs Eels game. Usually after ours I'm distracted on here. A bit of apathy after our mixed performances I've moved on quicker.

Those two Bradman Best tries looked like replays. :LOL:

When losing becomes a habit it is hard to break. The Eels had momentum at times but those mistakes leading to those two tries.

snake77

NZWarriors
Crossland failed his HIA after pleading that he was alright.

He did take a blow and fell over but appeared alright. Goes to show you can't really judge some of the head knocks. Seen a few this year where the player has looked fine and played on for a few tackles and ends up failing the test. Can see some commentators getting a bit red faced criticising a player for staying down and milking, then point out well if you stay down you'll risk getting taken off, only for the player to end up failing the test.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Someone on this forum last week said Faalogo wasn't that good and will struggle in the nrl. I haven't seen that at all. Been excellent in every game he has played as a fullback

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
This is a Raiders side that conceded 48 last week against the Tigers.

Now they're holding out Melbourne in Melbourne.

Unread

Active Now

• Dash
  • Scorchie
  • Jedhead
  • BooKhaki
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Santa
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.