CROSS FORUM NRL Round 17 Discussion

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Yeah, that'll do it I reckon. Panthers halves can't get the job done even with all the possession

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
If panthers lose I can see them fast tracking the Chin back into first grade as well... no risk of him getting picked for origin after Moses played well

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Schneider's kicking has been woeful and the 6 is invisible out there

Swordfish

Swordfish

QCup Player
Aug 24, 2022
Win it with hard toil or hard work or believing in each other or hell yet, win dirty I don't give a rats ass but we must be getting back to winners list starting next week.

I’m so envy of some of other teams irregulars turning it up and contributing significantly in their wins. How did we get so terribly wrong?

Nerd

Nerd

QCup Player
Sep 27, 2020
Thanks Cows. The Riff will show up next week with a point to prove and all their players back. Watch the Riff play the first half next week without making one handling error.

I'd be happy just to see Cobbo not drop the ball once in attack or be dragged into touch after making a half break.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
Win it with hard toil or hard work or believing in each other or hell yet, win dirty I don't give a rats ass but we must be getting back to winners list starting next week.

I’m so envy of some of other teams irregulars turning it up and contributing significantly in their wins. How did we get so terribly wrong?
Because we are badly coached, have poor discipline and rely on individual performances.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Scdeac
  • sooticus
  • Allo
  • HarryAllan7
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • kman
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wild Horse
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.