CROSS FORUM NRL Round 18 Discussion

Damn that was a good try. Hughes is good to watch when he is on and playing eyes up football.

I which we'd score tries like that and not be restricted to within the opposition 20.

It's hillarious to me that nobody calls out the likes of the storm blatantly giving away tackle 1 six agains like on their line just before.

It's absolutely bullshit and then the tigers cop a warning of sin bin out of it too.

Ridiculous

It's hillarious to me that nobody calls out the likes of the storm blatantly giving away tackle 1 six agains like on their line just before.

It's absolutely bullshit and then the tigers cop a warning of sin bin out of it too.

Ridiculous
No point calling out the Storm, every team does it.

The inconsistency by officials in the NRL is just rubbish. It’s in all sports. It’s too easy for them to impact games.

The stupid rule of not being allowed to tackle attacking players in the air caused that.

One of the dumbest rule changes they have made.

The storm will run away with this now.

So that was a professional foul and the referees were wanting to know if it should be a penalty try.

Earlier in the year we had DWZ tackled in the in goal like that and actually hand caught it. A penalty try wasn't considered. The referee said they don't give penalty tries for those.

Even had people on a podcast saying they are never given. Name an example. My argument was 90% of them are in the field of play so name an example where it is in the in goal.

So that was a professional foul and the referees were wanting to know if it should be a penalty try.

Earlier in the year we had DWZ tackled in the in goal like that and actually hand caught it. A penalty try wasn't considered. The referee said they don't give penalty tries for those.

Even had people on a podcast saying they are never given. Name an example. My argument was 90% of them are in the field of play so name an example where it is in the in goal.
Yep was thinking about that one instantly. They just can’t get the calls right consistently.

Jack Howarth looks a player but has done nothing in his career so far. according to Zero Tackle he’s getting paid more than Xavier Coates

Galvin reminds me of Foz.

He is gonna be a star.

Can I ask a question.... where did all the NZWarriors guys come from, all of a sudden?... Have I missed something

It’s fun watching the same old teams win every year. Yawn.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Footy Fanatic
  • GCBRONCO
  • Horseheadsup
  • Howie
  • thenry
  • NSW stables
  • Hurrijo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • HVbronco
  • Huge
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jazza
  • BruiserMk1
  • Bucking Beads
  • Payneinthehaas
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.