CROSS FORUM NRL Round 18 Discussion

Drinkwater and Holmes should have their salaries swapped.

Holmes has let down the Cows with his boot more than once this season, pretty sure he missed a regulation conversion which cost them the game or at least an opportunity to win the game. Meanwhile.. Drinkwater from 40..

You could also feel the hurt going through Drinkwater, you don't mind seeing that if you're a Cowboys fan, beats the shit out of seeing them exchange jerseys with the opposition.

Taumalolo seems to be getting back towards what he was a few years ago too. Looks way healthier the last month or so. Was 2016-2017 Jase tonight. Thought he was huge. Was not disappointed in the performance overall just disappointing that guys that are usually pretty reliable in those clutch situations came up small.

Dearden should be ripping Holmes a new one for his defence. The lack of trust from that bloke shits me. Just lazy. Why do you keep coming in. The less said about flipper hands the better. How the hell do you drop that pass over the line?

Salmon to miss 2 weeks... for apparently not giving away a penalty... Annesley getting his apology face ready

That is utter bullshit. The fact that it went up to the bunker and it was ruled to be of no consequence, yet another set of eyes sees a very serious charge. That is as wildly inconsistent as it gets. It is hard not to see that as cynical.

The NRL owes the Warriors two points that are fairly likely to be of huge significance come the end of season ladder.

Roosters look really up for this. Wonder if it will be another ANZAC result.

Penalty and on report for a slight push in the back after passing... Salmon yesterday all good apparently

I’ve seen it all now - TMM gets poleaxed late, that’s ok
A Dragon pushes a Rooster in the back slightly late, penalty & on report!!!

That is utter bullshit. The fact that it went up to the bunker and it was ruled to be of no consequence, yet another set of eyes sees a very serious charge. That is as wildly inconsistent as it gets. It is hard not to see that as cynical.

The NRL owes the Warriors two points that are fairly likely to be of huge significance come the end of season ladder.
It's just flat out cheating from the bunker and the onfield officials, because they are gutless to make calls that are going to be on the back page the next day

Geez imagine big JWHs record if he never got suspended! 23 weeks he's missed I read.
Either way a fair effort to achieve playing up front.

Bay39er - nzwarriors said:
I’ve seen it all now - TMM gets poleaxed late, that’s ok
A Dragon pushes a Rooster in the back slightly late, penalty & on report!!!

Yeah and ol Dementia Roach called it a "cheap shot" 🤦🏻‍♂️

And JWH goes on report for collecting yet another one high... just chalking up another fine to Uncle Nick for the year.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • NSW stables
  • Justwin
  • bert_lifts
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.