CROSS FORUM NRL Round 18 Discussion

The classic JWH dog shot in his milestone game

WTF is Klown doing? JWH right in front of him with blood pouring out of his head and he just does nothing?

WTF is Klown doing? JWH right in front of him with blood pouring out of his head and he just does nothing?
You wanted him to stop the game while the Dragons were on the attack?

You wanted him to stop the game while the Dragons were on the attack?

The Roosters hadn't kicked the drop out yet. No trainer stopping the flow of blood either. Time off should have been called and the trainer should've cleaned him up. Instead he ends up involved in a tackle later. That's not hygenic.

The Roosters hadn't kicked the drop out yet. No trainer stopping the flow of blood either. Time off should have been called and the trainer should've cleaned him up. Instead he ends up involved in a tackle later. That's not hygenic.
He did call him to get it cleaned up. Heard it on the mics the set before. I dont think he saw it once it started pissing out again until the Dragons had the ball.

Why is Trbojevic getting all this buzz for Origin? He looked like shit last night.

I'm not sure Luciano can be considered to be making a legitimate effort in that contest

Lol he was going to give that. Walker is allowed to stand there. Should be a Roosters penalty.

He did call him to get it cleaned up. Heard it on the mics the set before. I dont think he saw it once it started pissing out again until the Dragons had the ball.

On the set before the line drop out? He was directly in front of Klein in the middle of the goal posts with the blood still running down his face during the line drop out. He should've been told to piss off until he got cleaned up.

Why is Trbojevic getting all this buzz for Origin? He looked like shit last night.

I reckon it is just like the Dally Ms. Perpetuating the hero favourites for marketing the game. Look how long it took Dylan Edwards to get a shot at rep footy. Form is only a quarter of the battle.

Lol what is Radley doing. Tackle with your arms.not your head dude

What sort of a tackle was that from Victor Radley?

I reckon it is just like the Dally Ms. Perpetuating the hero favourites for marketing the game. Look how long it took Dylan Edwards to get a shot at rep footy. Form is only a quarter of the battle.
Don’t forget the average players that get hyped up because of a hairstyle

How can you tip a guy onto his head and escape getting penalised?

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Battler
  • scobie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.