CROSS FORUM NRL Round 19 Discussion

Hopefully mam can set up tries like walker one day

Wonder what the playing group thinks of it?
He's mates with some of them so they probably wouldn't have minded ihim signing. I think people forget though there was a very good reason we punted him in the first place.

He's mates with some of them so they probably wouldn't have minded ihim signing. I think people forget though there was a very good reason we punted him in the first place.
Tbh I was glad we didn’t bring him back but now I’m just sad with where we’re at and where it looks like we’re headed if we keep paying top $$ for everyone

Trai Fuller is such a good player

Surely he gets a fulltime gig soon, he scored two tries in the 2018 Cup Grand Final for crying out loud and plays well in NRL when he gets the chance!

He was at the Broncos too once! How much longer does he have to wait.

Surely he gets a fulltime gig soon, he scored two tries in the 2018 Cup Grand Final for crying out loud and plays well in NRL when he gets the chance!

He was at the Broncos too once! How much longer does he have to wait.

Which NRL fullback is he replacing?

The decision to award Jye Gray a penalty try was a baffling one.

A penalty try is awarded when a try would have been scored if not for the foul play of the defender. What Fuller does is foul play, but Gray still has the opportunity to score after the foul play but just drops it cold. He doesn't lose his footing while chasing the ball, he still has the opportunity to make a clean grab of the ball, but he just ***** it up.

So in what way does Fuller prevent a try from being scored?

Liam Kennedy. You fucked up.

I’d like to see more penalty tries like that given and sin bins, you cheat by holding a player back, you should be heavily penalised. In this instance the ref should be applauded. And I don’t say that often.

Short memories using plenty of Captain hindsight commentary.

TPJ puts in a half decent game......"O noes...we should have signed him" 😞

nek minut.....trouble in the Dolphins playing ranks. They seem to be getting poisoned

....by someone.

The decision to award Jye Gray a penalty try was a baffling one.

A penalty try is awarded when a try would have been scored if not for the foul play of the defender. What Fuller does is foul play, but Gray still has the opportunity to score after the foul play but just drops it cold. He doesn't lose his footing while chasing the ball, he still has the opportunity to make a clean grab of the ball, but he just ***** it up.

So in what way does Fuller prevent a try from being scored?

Liam Kennedy. You fucked up.
He gave the penalty try because he didnt want to give a professional foul and sin bin.

NRL officials are about being invisible and getting praised for it

Can someone point me in the direction of the numpty in charge of scheduling who put solely Tigers v Sharks as the Friday night game?

Can someone point me in the direction of the numpty in charge of scheduling who put solely Tigers v Sharks as the Friday night game?

Mate it's going to a game of two halves where the team that scores the most points will go on to win the game.

That's a bullshit call from dispshit Gee, Api sent to the bin for tackling after standing square at marker.

Horrid call on the api bin. Another nrl special

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • mrtij
  • broncsgoat
  • Mr Fourex
  • Lurker
  • Griffo
  • Dexter
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.