NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 2 Discussion

Rabbits clogging up the Fox Sports home page... pressure going to be building on JD if he doesn't turn them around soon.

Rorters this week then a reprieve against dogs, but Sharks and Wahs after that heading into a round 7 bye... I give them a chance in all those games, but if they go into the bye at under 50% (2 wins) things could get pretty messy down south.

Even after the bye they've got Melbourne in Melb and then Panthers... could be a very rough start to the year in store for Souths

View attachment 26596
The Mansour article is pretty interesting. I wonder if that's a theme at Souths, and why they've dropped off so much.

Clearly JD is just a shit coach and key players hold way too much power there.

Funny how Bennett pushed so hard for JD to be coach after him here and then did the same at the Rabbitohs. Didn’t he do the same when he left The Dragons by putting old mate potato head in? Continues the trend of Wayne installing shit coaches to make his legacy look even better.

Just watching NRL 360 from last night, looks like Josh Mansour thought the way he was treated by Demetriou was poor when he was there, gets named in team then dropped on captains run twice. Looks like the culture at Rabbits is not good.

Just watching NRL 360 from last night, looks like Josh Mansour thought the way he was treated by Demetriou was poor when he was there, gets named in team then dropped on captains run twice. Looks like the culture at Rabbits is not good.
Any team with Big Lat in it has to have a problem IMO

Didn`t tell him he was being cut either .
Let him find out in a farewell video . FFS ! I doubt communication is a strength at the myrtle and green .

Clearly JD is just a shit coach and key players hold way too much power there.

Funny how Bennett pushed so hard for JD to be coach after him here and then did the same at the Rabbitohs. Didn’t he do the same when he left The Dragons by putting old mate potato head in? Continues the trend of Wayne installing shit coaches to make his legacy look even better.

It's unbelievable that all of Bennett's assistant who took over directly after him have struggled and almost every time Wayne would have been glowing in his view of the bloke taking over.

Active Now

• Horseheadsup
  • westy316
  • Galah
  • Midean
  • broncos4life
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Scorchie
  • simplythebest
  • Fozz
  • jd87
  • Skathen
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosMan
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.