CROSS FORUM NRL Round 21 Discussion

He'll of a lot of chat when you support a team 1 point ahead of us in the ever promising 12th position.
Dogs with home ground advantage just beat us by 1 because we are shit at field goals. Dogs playing the donkey's on your home ground beat the pretenders out of you by a thoooousand points. Shush in the 1 Point behind us cheap seats aye 🤣

Absolutely 100% not the Eels.
Being the Broncos has the history that obviously the Warriors can't possibly match but the present ain't that great especially given the extra pressure given the type of club the Broncos used to be.
So, for all it's issues and that I didn't expect 2024 to be as good as 2023 - which doesn't remotely excuse the losses to the Titans BTW - I'd rather be the Warriors out of those three.
Gentlemen of the cross forums, since '95 the Broncos and Manly have been our greatest foes, and also best mates. Looks to me like we've all been trolled by this Cowboys bloke trying to sow division, typical Ming white-rabbiting tactics from way back, I propose we unite in a hearty **** the cows

So. Rooting for the Roosters tonight, are we?

good seeing Manly getting their Arse Whipped.

Roosters just playing with them now!

Man Manly getting no luck here. That was a lucky try.

Unread

Active Now

• scobie
  • Morkel
  • Lurker
  • Jedhead
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.