CROSS FORUM NRL Round 21 Discussion

Tell him to stop snoring
She's a woman and life's not worth living if I bring that up again mate. I'm wiser since the night of the "PMT and years of pent up rage, and then that one snoring remark" incident.

Dogs with home ground advantage just beat us by 1 because we are shit at field goals. Dogs playing the donkey's on your home ground beat the pretenders out of you by a thoooousand points. Shush in the 1 Point behind us cheap seats aye 🤣
And we also had both wingers and a centre go off were injuries were down to basically 0 players on the bench, plus a missed late tackle penalty which likely would of won us the game.

When you thought the refs couldn’t get any more incompetent 🤦‍♂️

Oh **** me already

This better not be serious JFH

That is a fucking shit call... JFH gets injured so it must be a penalty... **** the reffing in NRL... so fucking hopeless

18 years!!????

Did you hear that Webby!!

He’s 18 years old!

Youth!

18 years!!????

Did you hear that Webby!!

He’s 18 years old!

Youth!
18 years old and has come up through their age grade sides as well as rep age grade sides in NSW.
Bit different to our 18 year olds mate who for many are getting their first tastes of Rugby League.

As long as the panthers have Cleary they’re a threat.

So fucking good.

Sutton looks like he wants to keep the Dragons in this by Panthers just a level above them atm.

Were Tago or Too ever behind the ptb from Laurie then?

Luai was barely behind the play because there wasn't a dummy half

18 years old and has come up through their age grade sides as well as rep age grade sides in NSW.
Bit different to our 18 year olds mate who for many are getting their first tastes of Rugby League.

Jett Cleary come on down!! 😂

So now we are sending both players in a head clash for HIA's? This comp is so random lol

This is hard to watch. 2 dragons players put on report many tackles after the incident happens but the bunker doesn't go back to penalise them. Tell me the NRL dosen’t hate us

This is hard to watch. 2 dragons players put on report many tackles after the incident happens but the bunker doesn't go back to penalise them. Tell me the NRL dosen’t hate us

The NRL hates us.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Allo
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • phoenix
  • Rambstien
  • Mick_Hancock
  • bb_gun
  • Spooky1013
  • Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • Browny
  • broncos4life
  • HarryAllan7
  • BroncosAlways
  • Robboi_321
  • Fozz
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.