CROSS FORUM NRL Round 21 Discussion

Pretty crazy to think that Cleary, Ciraldo and Webster were all coaching one team a few years ago.

No wonder they dominated

Last time poodles 🐩 won at suncorp 2015

Selwyn's the only one dumb enough to publicly say Kevvie can't coach, he's not wrong though

Who would you rather be?

Broncos
Warriors
Eels

Cheer up broncbros, as we say at the Wahs after another gut-wrenching season of bitter disappointment, new season, new coach, next year's our year.

Cheer up broncbros, as we say at the Wahs after another gut-wrenching season of bitter disappointment, new season, new coach, next year's our year.

I don’t think they wanna be associated with us bro 😂😂

They'll be in mourning over there, better give them their space, we've all been there let's face it.

Nah I don’t think anyone’s been 5 mins from a grand final premiership and next minute looking at missing the 8 and new coach 😂😂

Nah I don’t think anyone’s been 5 mins from a grand final premiership and next minute looking at missing the 8 and new coach 😂😂
We're the ones who let Ivan go to Penrith in a grand final year and still never made another one, thats gotta be pretty close in terms of disastrous turnarounds.

We're the ones who let Ivan go to Penrith in a grand final year and still never made another one, thats gotta be pretty close in terms of disastrous turnarounds, not to mention monumental blunders.

Shhhhhh. We don't talk about that...

We're the ones who let Ivan go to Penrith in a grand final year and still never made another one, thats gotta be pretty close in terms of disastrous turnarounds, not to mention monumental blunders.

Yea but we’re the warriors bro. That shits expected of us.

Yea but we’re the warriors bro. That shits expected of us.
But our reputation as an incompetent shitshow and the loveable clowns of the league was cemented in the post-Cleary years, hell I've been laughing at us since 2012. Until the webolution of course.

The way some members shit on Ciraldo is crazy. Showing the best man mangement of Cleary’s assistants

The way some members shit on Ciraldo is crazy. Showing the best man mangement of Cleary’s assistants
The polar opposite of Webby's "don't worry about it son, come on, give me a cuddle" style aye Frabky? Cam's more likely to end up in court over it though long term.

We didn't win.
Look at this year buddy
We did win, in fact we did better than the Dogs. They are this years NRL poster child. Next year will be interesting. I'm picking the Drags

How is that a stiff call? Wasn't a 40/20.

Come on sharkies, smash em up a bit for us

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Redfern_1980
  • pagey
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Old Mate
  • Battler
  • Spooky1013
  • The True King
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • Shane Tronc
  • RolledOates
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Wolfie
  • Kev_Guz
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.