CROSS FORUM NRL Round 25 Discussion

I would have liked to see Metcalf and Johnson more together. Were great last year. This year they were both injured.

Niukore has been terrible this year. 2 loser plays in that 2mins

Thought I'd swing by before turning the telly back on. Yep. More bullshit from the refs. The inconsistency is killing the game

That is another shoulder to the head. I simply have no idea what the rules are now

On a side note I had a same game multi on the doggies game JAC, Xerri, Crichton to score with Burton to score 10 points and Metcalf to score 4 points. Metcalf was nominated as the kicker. He doesn't end up doing the kicking I get all the other legs but Sportsbet count it as a losing bet when they nominated the incorrect kicker. $425 collect if they had nominated the correct kicker.
Just fucked up that is IMO.

On a side note I had a same game multi on the doggies game JAC, Xerri, Crichton to score with Burton to score 10 points and Metcalf to score 4 points. Metcalf was nominated as the kicker. He doesn't end up doing the kicking I get all the other legs but Sportsbet count it as a losing bet when they nominated the incorrect kicker. $425 collect if they had nominated the correct kicker.
Jeez how did you manage to pick all of those correct combos? With your crystal ball like foresight you really should have seen sportsbet nominating the wrong kicker 😀

I'll never be convinced the odds on those same game multis isn't under what it should be when you consider the overall probability of all of those things happening in a single game.

I know they've got their odds that multiply into each other but the actual probablity of all of those things happening in the same game, the odds should be higher.

Jeez how did you manage to pick all of those correct combos? With your crystal ball like foresight you really should have seen sportsbet nominating the wrong kicker 😀
You win some you lose more so they say.
The way games are managed these days it’s probably better to cash out at half time😩

Active Now

• barker
  • johnny plath
  • Broncosgirl
  • the_next
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • scobie
  • Waynesaurus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.