CROSS FORUM NRL Round 26 Discussion

Is there a worse defensive fullback in the history of league than Drinkwater? Has he ever actually made a tackle?

How we have not got a ruck 6 again yet is beyond me. This is the slowest ruck I have seen all year.
You’re playing the storm, they’re usually allowed to do what they want in the ruck

This game is so sloppy. Not being helped by Atkins genuine refusal to blow a ruck penalty.

Individuals just not switched on. Was entirely predictable

Can see Bellamy getting Munster off at some point... this is an absolute dumpster fire of a game... why bother leaving him out there

Can see Bellamy getting Munster off at some point... this is an absolute dumpster fire of a game... why bother leaving him out there
He refused to be rested apparently

That tackle attempt was Cape Elgey all over again.

How the **** can Feldt move like that while Oates moves like he had a run in with the Mafia's concrete buckets?

**** I'm sick of our team looking like fat shits compared to the rest of the comp.

lol I can’t believe the Cowboys are getting challenged by a park footy side.

That’s a high tackle… where does it end with the NRL 😂

Average play the ball speed

Cowboys 3.71 seconds
Storm 3.16 seconds

LOL

What the fucking hell was that abomination of a drop out... Vlando just saw his wet dream come true on the field

Unread

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Dexter
  • bert_lifts
  • Rambstien
  • Johnny92
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Financeguy
  • Totally Unr3al
  • BroncosAlways
  • johnny plath
  • Skyblues87
  • scobie
  • pagey
  • Fitzy
  • Bish
  • Brocko
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.