NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 8 Discussion

Wet P Towel looking more and more likely each week

Thats just disgusting from Munster.

This could get uglier than 60

2 teams knocked out of premiership contention in 1 day?

Souths take a short drop out and they were all jogging to it.

They are done.

I'm worried about vsing roosters next week, we need to beat those *****

All of the Storm momentum plays come off them deliberately playing the ball off the mark and/or not playing it properly and tunnel-balling. The main culprits of course are the big names, because the refs are just piss scared of blowing the whistle against them. The one time the Rabbitohs tried to stop the Storm from deliberately playing it off the mark they were pinged for ruck interference.

Geez you’d be spewing if you had Coates in your supercoach team

A quick fire hatty and he’s done for the night, he was looking like getting a ridiculous tally

All of the Storm momentum plays come off them deliberately playing the ball off the mark and/or not playing it properly and tunnel-balling. The main culprits of course are the big names, because the refs are just piss scared of blowing the whistle against them. The one time the Rabbitohs tried to stop the Storm from deliberately playing it off the mark they were pinged for ruck interference.

I’ve been screaming this at my tv every time I watch them. They play to their own set of rules. Refs are too scared to penalise them

So just turned it over, Big Ears sacked tomorrow or leave it to after the weekend to avoid the bad press on the ANZAC weekend?

So just turned it over, Big Ears sacked tomorrow or leave it to after the weekend to avoid the bad press on the ANZAC weekend?

I reckon Souths have avoided sacking him purely because it would prove the media got it right, they’ve been defiant ever since the Sam Burgess saga, they should have sacked him over the bye. They’ve got Penrith next week, that will be another hefty defeat you would imagine

Active Now

• Rowdy124
  • Waynesaurus
  • Justwin
  • The Don
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Fitzy
  • kman
  • Dash
  • Fatboy
  • BrentTatesChin
  • achievedrap
  • The Strapper
  • Tim K
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.