NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 8 Discussion

Goddammit. Amazing strength from that machine Edwards to hold back a rampaging second rower. Must spend a lot of time in the gym, that's why his hair is gone from that excess testosterone.
And there is To'o, another nuggety little winger from the panthers carrying two players up the field.

Both players just broke about 10 tackles between them

They are just so good obviously

Cows had a mountain of possession, come up with f**k all, then Pennies go down the other end and stroll over.

Todd Peyton can thank his lucky stars the NSW media are so self obsessed with their own failures, because he is under the radar in a big way.

How does edwards get through, he looks so average

Both players just broke about 10 tackles between them

They are just so good obviously

4hmlzd.jpg

Paul Alamoti was a deadset scrub at the Bulldogs. Goes to the Panthers and he is an absolute weapon in the first couple of games I have watched him. Rich get richer.

Paul Alamoti was a deadset scrub at the Bulldogs. Goes to the Panthers and he is an absolute weapon in the first couple of games I have watched him. Rich get richer.
He’s just playing wing on a good team. Easiest job in the world

He was talked up as a talent coming through at the Dogs. When he was playing first grade at the Dogs, they were absolute dogshit.

He has run the ball with vigour and doesnt look as slow as a front rower like he did at the dogs

He was pretty bulked up at the Dogs but now he's bulky and quick.

Hmm.......

Active Now

• rj9
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Culhwch
  • Justwin
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
  • Behold
  • broncsgoat
  • The Don
  • Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  • sooticus
  • BooKhaki
  • Xzei
  • Broncojim
  • FaceOfMutiny
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.