NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 8 Discussion

Bet they wish they got that kick or not bombed those tries now

Well Newcastle have gone to sleep and The would be equal if Jamayne wasn't kicking them too sweetly.

All over now as long as knights dont derp it

Oof I don't think we will be seeing Levi again next week, so far off the pace it is embarrassing...and we are only 20 minutes in.

Ref just gifting Sharks the game with 6-agains. Of course Canberra looking gassed...

Raiders playing through Weekes instead of going to Strange. Silly play really.

This has been a really rubbish game so far. How is Levi a first-grader?

Lol at Hudson Young loading up on Hamlin-Uele and forgetting that Hynes exists.

Does anyone else think about the karma of Fogarty going down injured against us after the dog shot they put on Reyno last year?

Just me?

I thought you had to actually catch the ball in the in-goal for it to be a 20m restart.

not just jump from the in-goal area

I thought you had to actually catch the ball in the in-goal for it to be a 20m restart.

not just jump from the in-goal area
Nah they changed it a few years ago now... just need to at least leap from the ingoal

Sharkies are lucky to play against such weak teams. Soon they’ll have to play top 4 teams and they will plummet down the ladder😂😂

I would call them the Canberra Faders but they would have had to have been in this match to be called that.

So...have the Sharks actually played anyone good this year? Seems to happen every year.

Active Now

• mrslong
  • Johnny92
  • lakers133334
  • Scorchie
  • Financeguy
  • Kev_Guz
  • Manofoneway
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Lostboy
  • ell.d33
  • Midean
  • MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Foordy
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.