NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Roosters have reportedly withdrawn their 800k a season offer to Mitchell

2 year extension at the Bulldogs for Lachlan Lewis, makes sense given the Foran injury.

Now he wants to be a Cowboy [emoji2955]

This stinks of his player agent trying to spook the Roosters in to upping their offer

Obviously looking for the mill and they know the cows are desperately short on outside backs.
I don't think he will get his ego massaged up there though.

He’s going to be an incredible player with the right coach. He already is when he turns up. I’d take him as a fullback in a heartbeat if the cap didn’t exist

Obviously looking for the mill and they know the cows are desperately short on outside backs.
I don't think he will get his ego massaged up there though.

It will be him or Holmes, they wont sign him to play center.

It will be him or Holmes, they wont sign him to play center.
I'm assuming you mean he will play 1 not 6. If so what becomes of Drinkwater. Maybe pops upon our radar.

Last edited:
I'm assuming you mean he will play 1 not 6. If so what becomes of Drinkwater. Maybe pops upon our radar.

Probably, gotta love swooping in on somebody else's sloppy seconds.

Yep. Drinkwater will be moved to 6 i reckon. Dont see the cows letting him go.

Last edited:

Another club probably just freed up enough funds to hve a go at Fifita. Who am I kidding Roosters would have the funds if he stayed or not.

if the Cowboys have just signed Holmes then Mitchell will need to decide between the Cowboys and a million dollar salary ... because it won't be both ... in fact it will likely need to be significantly less than the 800k he was offered by the Rorters

Another club probably just freed up enough funds to hve a go at Fifita. Who am I kidding Roosters would have the funds if he stayed or not.

the Roosters freed that money up when Cronk retired ...

for 2 years they were trying to convince us that signed for 600k a season ... now he is gone the only figure reported is the $1 million a season.

Probably, gotta love swooping in on somebody else's sloppy seconds.
Yep especially when the seconds are better than our firsts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • Lurker
  • Griffo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Tim K
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manifesto
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Galah
  • thenry
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.