NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless they want him to replace Gavin Cooper, who is rumored to be retiring at the end of next year.

Good luck trying to fit Oates under the 2019 salary cap.

that's a very big IF in Hasler's case ... since he didn't learn his lesson from his first Manly stint ... went to the Bulldogs and did exactly the same thing

Hasler left the club at the end of 2011 and Manly remained one of the best teams in the competition all the way to 2015. At what point is Hasler absolved of the blame?

No doubt Hasler screwed the pooch at Canterbury. Like Maguire and Green, Des couldn't see the writing on the wall with the squad and kept digging his heels in until he didn't have any ground left to stand on. The decision to extend Hasler's contract only to release him months later was completely baffling and has set Canterbury back years. Either make the commitment to 2018 or don't.

Good luck trying to fit Oates under the 2019 salary cap.

Hasler left the club at the end of 2011 and Manly remained one of the best teams in the competition all the way to 2015. At what point is Hasler absolved of the blame?

No doubt Hasler screwed the pooch at Canterbury. Like Maguire and Green, Des couldn't see the writing on the wall with the squad and kept digging his heels in until he didn't have any ground left to stand on. The decision to extend Hasler's contract only to release him months later was completely baffling and has set Canterbury back years. Either make the commitment to 2018 or don't.

I think Corey knows he may have to accept less short term to get a back row shot if that's what he really wants.

Cows have also been shopping around Lowe and O'Neill. I'd say those two would cover Oates salary if they can move them on and then if he is a success they could top it up with Coopers salary the year after. With Oates, it's all going to depend on if he is more motivated by the money or his desire to play back row.

Cows have also been shopping around Lowe and O'Neill.

Ahhh, so they'll need a minor miracle then.

If Oates signs a one-year extension, I could see the Cowboys entering the equation. However, the MacDonald deal bodes well for the club's prospects.

Last edited:
You really hate those Cowfucks. Did you get run out of Townsville at some stage in your life? You take hatred to a brand new and disturbing level.

Can't help it.

- Getting bullied by other Cowboys supporters.
- I live in Sydney, where the Cowboys wankfest has reached unbearable levels over the last few years. Hopefully it starts to die down a bit with a certain fuckwit retiring for good.
- Encountering Thruston irl back in 2006. Was not good and I'm not going to elaborate on it. Prob get banned.

I could go on...but I'll stop here.

There's plenty of ppl who hate the broncos way more than I hate the cowboys. You can simply see that on LU.

Can't help it.

- Getting bullied by other Cowboys supporters.
- I live in Sydney, where the Cowboys wankfest has reached unbearable levels over the last few years. Hopefully it starts to die down a bit with a certain fuckwit retiring for good.
- Encountering Thruston irl back in 2006. Was not good and I'm not going to elaborate on it. Prob get banned.

I could go on...but I'll stop here.

There's plenty of ppl who hate the broncos way more than I hate the cowboys. You can simply see that on LU.

Mate, I'm more likely to ban you for talking about the cesspool that is LU than ripping into JT.

Hurrell officially released to join Leeds for 3 seasons

Sio also signs with Salford for 3 seasons

Last edited:
Nudgee player Jangala Bennet to Sharks.

Last edited:
James Segeyaro is still without a club for 2019.

I wouldn't mind if the Broncos signed him up. He would be a very handy player to have coming off the bench and he's good depth in case Macca gets injured.

How can the Broncs not have signed him already??? EXACTLY what the side needs.

How can the Broncs not have signed him already??? EXACTLY what the side needs.

Salary cap?

Seggy would be an amazing addition to our squad though.

James Segeyaro is still without a club for 2019.

I wouldn't mind if the Broncos signed him up. He would be a very handy player to have coming off the bench and he's good depth in case Macca gets injured.
Or Macca is good depth in case Segeyaro gets injured.

Lol Hasler is the one that started the mess the Sea Eagles ended up in with their salary cap and now they sign him again despite not learning his lesson and doing it again to another club.

Lol Hasler is the one that started the mess the Sea Eagles ended up in with their salary cap and now they sign him again despite not learning his lesson and doing it again to another club.

Yep. If anyone deserves another chance it’s Toovey.

The Sea Eagles qualified for the following three seasons after Hasler left and weren't far off winning another premiership.

I'd love to be in a mess like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncs1459
  • NSW stables
  • Manlyman
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.