NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't someone from the Roosters top 30 have to be moved on to accommodate $BW.

and also wouldn't the player moved on have to agree to move on

Wouldn't be overly shocked if Ryan Hall heads home, especially now that he's slipped behind Ikuvalu in the pecking order, he's little to no chance of getting another game with Tupou due back in a few weeks.

Wouldn't be overly shocked if Ryan Hall heads home, especially now that he's slipped behind Ikuvalu in the pecking order, he's little to no chance of getting another game with Tupou due back in a few weeks.

Broncs should snap him up.

Surely out of all the teams with shitty rosters and plenty of room under the cap (im looking at you titans who have 1.3 million a year to spare) someone out there who's crying out for a solid back rower (I'm looking at you raiders who want to loan our rookie back rower) there must be someone who can offer more money then the roosters given how full their cap must be?

Seriously sbw is from NZ and the warriors are struggling something shocking, honestly out of all the clubs in the position to sign SBW even only for half a year, you can't tell me the roosters sign him??

Surely out of all the teams with shitty rosters and plenty of room under the cap (im looking at you titans who have 1.3 million a year to spare) someone out there who's crying out for a solid back rower (I'm looking at you raiders who want to loan our rookie back rower) there must be someone who can offer more money then the roosters given how full their cap must be?

Seriously sbw is from NZ and the warriors are struggling something shocking, honestly out of all the clubs in the position to sign SBW even only for half a year, you can't tell me the roosters sign him??
Problem is i doubt SBW is short of cash so i don't think he will make choices based on who offers him the most money.

He already has a relationship with the Roosters as opposed to learning a new structure, culture and teammates.

At his late stage of career i don't blame him for playing a cameo role in a gun team vs. the main man in a struggling team.

Not at all, what's it going to be for? 6 weeks?- 200k is easily doable for that and you get him. He's not going to go to a team struggling- he has a relationship with the Roosters so I'd only be going to a team that is going to play finals.

200k, a finals campaign and a hopefully a premiership. Too easy.

Yeah I hadn't realised it wasn't ongoing, and was just for the last few weeks of this season.
Still, it stinks, but hey what can ya do?

There's the spot in the top 30 opened up.

lmfao this is like KD to the warriors level of bullshit

Matt Nable: "And S...B...W, what about this bloke! A champion...returning to a champion team. Get on board...the new NRL fairy tale team."

Am I the only one that is sick of those fucking Matt Nable ads? They started off ok but they are way over done now.
If you watch a lot of fox league like most of us on here would they are way overplayed. I can cop the 1st, 2nd or 3rd viewing of each installment but when the same add gets in to double figure viewing it is painful.

Am I the only one that is sick of those fucking Matt Nable ads? They started off ok but they are way over done now.
No... they are getting fucking painful and going for like 5mins nowadays

They also play the same one like 10 times a round!!!

And what of the whole "no player is bigger than the game, if they are signed to another code they can't play in the NRL"?

SBW is good for the game and I don’t think he actually adds too much to the roosters at this point in his career. There’s every chance they’ll go 3 in a row but I don’t think Sonny has a massive impact on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• TimWhatley
  • Maroon4life
  • Manifesto
  • westy316
  • davidp
  • Kev_Guz
  • phoenix
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • mrslong
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • bert_lifts
  • Mighty Bronx
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Santa
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.