NRL Season Recommencing

I emptied my account onto the Broncos @2.50. Unless I have a win I'm not going to chip in anymore until next season.

You dropped 10k on the Broncos!?

I emptied my account onto the Broncos @2.50. Unless I have a win I'm not going to chip in anymore until next season.
Chucking a 100K on this woeful Bronco side seems to be a tad risky. But it's your money, good luck with that.

Why do you hate having money?

This is the Darvaza Gas Crater in Turkmenistan. It's a gas leak that was intentionally set alight by scientists to stop the methane gas spreading. That was in 1971. It's been burning ever since. It's commonly referred to as the 'Gateway to Hell'.

I would politely suggest that you have a better chance of literally throwing your money into this pit and then having it successfully returned to you than you do getting your money back betting on the Broncos at the moment.

59c85f4845d2a027e83bf59e

Last edited:
Why do you hate having money?

This is the Darvaza Gas Crater in Turkmenistan. It's a gas leak that was intentionally set alight by scientists to stop the methane gas spreading. That was in 1971. It's been burning ever since. It's commonly referred to as the 'Gateway to Hell'.

I would politely suggest that you have a better chance of literally throwing your money into this pit and then having it successfully returned to you than you do getting your money back betting on the Broncos at the moment.

View attachment 9064
I like this photo. I must learn more about it.

The Broncos will win it tonight. Easy money and great value. We don't even need to worry about the non competitor in the 5/8 role, we'll win it without his no-help. The spirit is still alive.

The Broncos will win it tonight. Easy money and great value. We don't even need to worry about the non competitor in the 5/8 role, we'll win it without his no-help. The spirit is still alive.
Milf man of the match

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.