RANT NRL stadiums and shit grog

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Not sure how it is outside Sydney, but in the last few games I have gone here in multiple stadiums it's always mid strength piss that's the only option.

inflated prices obviously but to be expected but **** me dead ****, 3.5% beer can go **** off, how am I supposed to get a buzz, the **** tastes like water, I'll be clogging the piss stall before I get a slight buzz.

in the GF I had 4 Hahn superdrys at weak shit 3.5% and I had to piss 3 times just for a tiny buzz, lmao why the **** is there no full strength booze?

it's fucken unaustralian.

Currently in Brazil, they free pour the caipirinhas. A full strength beer works out to be about 4bucks even with our currently shit exchange rate. Everyone turns up in the stadium 3 hours early and gets rotten. I did see a lot of drunk people starting fights with security/ police and getting kicked out by halftime so maybe that’s what aus venues are trying to avoid

**** yeah how good are capirinihas. Just straight sugar and booze.

It’s the same old story - the majority pay for the idiotic behaviour of the moronic few.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.