NRL Super Saturday Rugby League chit chat part 2

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
4 games this arvo. Including an Under 20 match on right now. I have beer, wine, savory shapes. Homemade Ravioli cooking on the kitchen. My ass is in front of the TV and I ain't moving till the last game, well except to pee and stuff. So anyone else watching the games today or am I the only footy tragic ODing on sport this arvo?

Current game Warriors v Parra U20s

Warriors up 8 nil. 26 gone. Gee there are some big units out there. Bring on Hayne getting SMASHED :)

Re: NRL Super Saturday Rugby League chit chat..

If I had Foxtel I'd be all over it. [icon_frown

Bucking Beads said:
If I had Foxtel I'd be all over it. [icon_frown
+1

NRL Super Saturday Rugby League chit chat..

Yeah me too. I'll have to spend Saturday night at dads someone.

I'll probably get on when the NRL games start, but have a missus who might disagree with the programming for the whole day... [icon_shru :roll:

Man frozen poppers rock!

Anyway 30 to go the warriors up 12-10. Bombed a try the Eels did about 2 mins ago. Some tard ran 50 mtrs untouched slowed up as he reached thanking and got cracked and pulled up a meter short hahahah on ya dickhead. Other than that the Stadium is pretty nice. :) awww

Scratch the score, Warriors score out wide. Kick missed. 16-10 25 to go.

Remember guys. For the main game. All chat to be directed to the dedicated live score forum.

Dude I ain't doing a play by play score by score thing. More of a oh look Haynes leg is sticking out 90 deg past his head type thing. And man that was a sweet looking set of boobs in the crowd well done Tom the cameraman.

Chance of spoilers? Live Talk.

I thought that was only for the Broncos games. Seeing as we are a Broncos forum **** the other teams :)

Ok the big boys are about to start. Should be an interesting game. McGuire is playing hooker and Walker is in the centers for Parrra. I just hope the beast derails the Hayne Train in style.

One thing that pisses me off is assholes who yell and carry on during a mins silence. Asshats /rant

Game on, bring on the pain :)

Aeetee said:
One thing that pisses me off is assholes who yell and carry on during a mins silence. Asshats /rant

Game on, bring on the pain to Stayne :)
Fixed! icon_thumbs_u

Wonder how much that guy was paying for FTS. lol

The beast finds space and gets dropped... WTF. And he's being helped off. Wow the guy that tackled him drove his head into his knees and won WOW

Hayne scores a try. He jumps up catches it uncontested. A warrior player is taken out and they make out he's a genius...... Ffs.

My hate for him has put the mocka on me... Maybe if I started cheering for him hmmmmm

Berro makes an appearance and the Warriors score. So far the Bronco Connections from both teams are the difference :)

Active Now

• Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • kman
  • Sproj
  • MrRobot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.