NRLW 2021 Round 3 Discussion

Allo

Allo

State of Origin Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
(Placeholder post for when I can get around to my team lists)

Knights v Roosters starting now

Who is the chick commentating for the Roosters/Knights on Fox? Called the Knights the Titans twice despite the other commentator calling them the Knights in between?

Who is the chick commentating for the Roosters/Knights on Fox? Called the Knights the Titans twice despite the other commentator calling them the Knights in between?

Tarsha Gale, former player and where the NSW U19’s girls comp name comes from

hands-down the worst commentator on Fox’s payroll

Oohh bin for Arakua

not a good tackle

Smash her Jayme

Tarsha Gale, former player and where the NSW U19’s girls comp name comes from

hands-down the worst commentator on Fox’s payroll

Yeah, pretty ordinary.

Is Sergis nick named Winx? I think she was referred to as Winx by Gale. I suppose it does fit, can run fast but not much else.

Yeah, pretty ordinary.

Is Sergis nick named Winx? I think she was referred to as Winx by Gale. I suppose it does fit, can run fast but not much else.

Yeah it’s more a nickname that the players use, but Gale tries to be that commentator who thinks because they’re a former player they’re part of the current playing group and can use it.

She was trying to get her own name for one of our girls I think going last week

Sergis is being found out massively and it’s the best

Yeah but she’s also made or conceded about 10 errors or penalties combined too.

The Titans Knights have been pretty bad today.

They need to sort out their best team. Having Tillett on the bench is pointless. Either pick her in the halves or don’t at all

The Titans Knights have been pretty bad today.

They need to sort out their best team. Having Tillett on the bench is pointless. Either pick her in the halves or don’t at all

Yeah, i thought they showed some potential in the first two rounds and should've knocked the Roosters off today. Didn't get to watch all of the match but it seemed like the Gold Coast Knights were their own enemy, numerous errors and a very costly sin bin.

Those Newcastle Titans just need a bit more experience together, they could be a really good team eventually. Would be gold if they had a player named Fifi Ponga.

Titans have somehow chased down a two try deficit while being down to 12 players

Bo is a very good fullback

it did look a bit easy though

Someone at Commbank is in a bit of trouble

Active Now

• Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.