NRLW 2021 Round 3 Dragons vs Broncos

Allo

Allo

State of Origin Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
Game starts at 11AM QLD/12PM for the fools who think they can control time.

No formatted team lists from me this week - working off my phone while away from home

Teams changes from last week:

Dragons swap their suspended players in House (shoulder charge) and Bartlett (biting) for the return of Jaime Chapman and Tugaga gets a spot on the bench. Keele Brown remains in the backline and the forward switch around with Dodd, Davis and Wheeler remain despite the numbers on their backs. Still no Kezie Apps

Brisbane a few with Phillips out with her knee. Maddick starts at lock with Sautia back to the bench. Toni Hunt gets her debut off the bench and Jada Ferguson gets another run there as well in place of Gould. Very light pack with only 7 forwards, albeit some of the very best

Should be a good game

Game has started.

Harden over from rebounded Brown grubber

6-0

Imagine the plaudits and acclaim this Broncos side would receive if it was a Sydney-based outfit.. I reckon the first club to stop Brisbane winning an NRLW premiership will get the keys to the city and a chance to meet James Tedesco

Really should’ve come away with points there

I’d like to be on top before Sharpe has too much influence on this game

Here we go

Good take Haj

Sharpe running a very fast game

god she’s a horrific ref

Great scramble defence girls

We need some points quick. Either through incompetence or a directive, Sharpe will determine the result if we don’t

Leading with the head and we lose one of our best players

Ridiculous

Lenarduzzi gets lifted off the ground and driven back 20m

then we get penalised

fix is in

And now Ferguson is on report for a hair pull. Like it doesn’t happen every single game multiple times. Teitzel did it to Upton last week but nothing comes of it

I might sound obsessed but this is getting out of control from Sharpe

Mrs Fifita scores

nice pass from McGregor

Terrible defence from Maddick at the back

No excuse when she’s had a whole season at fullback for Valleys

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • levikaden
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • Manifesto
  • Astro
  • porouian
  • sooticus
  • Lurker
  • Morepudding
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.