NRLW 2021 Round 4 Titans v Broncos

Under-strength massively and lost by two to a manufactured outcome.

Still some dumb errors, we need to focus on ball handling and discipline

It’s because they had Ben Ikin at training. Win every game and the. He goes to training one time and they lose.

Mosby is just far too slow to be a winger. They ran rings around her. Every time they went to their right it resulted in a linebreak or a try.

Ha ha man I was going to say that earlier but didn’t want to get the PC brigade on me. Jasmine Peters is a stunner.

And I know it is all politically incorrect and all that to say someone is pretty these days and whatever but Jasmine Peters is hot, any chance she comes to the Broncs?

She's from up north. She'll go back and play for the Gold Stars when they get admitted

Under-strength massively and lost by two to a manufactured outcome.

Still some dumb errors, we need to focus on ball handling and discipline

Titans had two tries off forward passes imo.

They really should have challenged the short kick-off penalty

I only watched the last 8 minutes of the game but with the likes of Upton, Robinson and Boyle put and some dogshit calls I feel like that result isn’t too bad really

Any thoughts on how the final might shape up?

Right now I'm thinking Broncos vs Eels or Titans.

Not a bad thing at all that loss for the Broncos.. should get them re focused for the second half of the season

It's the Broncos first loss since Round 3 2019 against the Warriors. As well missing key players.

I can't say I'm worried about it. Some of our players, Brigginshaw mainly, were bound to have a shit day. This loss should re-focus them and get the fire burning again.

Dragons are up there too.

Broncos vs Dragons final is what I'm tipping.

Dragons have a good, tough side. They should be too strong for the other teams.

Told we weren't quick enough
We were, Brigganshaw took an eternity.

With less than 3 mins left in a game you’re only 2 behind in, you challenge it immediately, regardless of whether you think you’ll win the challenge or not.

Very poor captaining from someone so experienced.

Active Now

• Thelmus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.