NRLW NRLW and Women's Rugby League General Discussion 2024

Roosters being gifted a win by Belinda Dull

Need to have them make finals of course 🙄

I don't think she even lands on the leg.

Question marks over whether that was a hip drop.

Dragons player taken out without the ball, play on.

After that, Canberra score...

Canberra winning takes a bit of wind out of the Dragons’ sails.

Looking ahead at the draw, man would it be fun to have a Sharks, Broncos, Titans, Cows top 4.

Cows and Titans both have to play Roosters and/or Knights, so the chance is there for them to overtake especially if we can get over the Knights tomorrow

Roosters absolutely smashing the 1st placed Sharks.

Announcing themselves as a serious threat for the title. Sharks have been pretty shit, though.

A couple of notable injuries of late

Lauren Brown ruled out for the rest of the season with a broken hand, and with her go the Titans slim finals chance

Tarryn Aiken has an AC joint injury how unfortunate

Kennedy Cherrington out for the rest of the season with a knee injury also very unfortunate

A couple of notable injuries of late

Lauren Brown ruled out for the rest of the season with a broken hand, and with her go the Titans slim finals chance

Tarryn Aiken has an AC joint injury how unfortunate

Kennedy Cherrington out for the rest of the season with a knee injury also very unfortunate

Not sure if the severity of the AC joint injury has been revealed but she could still play on with it depending on how bad it is.

Hopefully she doesn't play again this season. That would be a big blow for the Roosters which would be such a shame.....

The Titans are absolute trash, this is terrible football.

I honestly think we broke them in our game

They've had some injuries to their kids and key players at times, but the comedown from a grand final loss last year has been obvious

I honestly think we broke them in our game

They've had some injuries to their kids and key players at times, but the comedown from a grand final loss last year has been obvious
I think there is something to us breaking them, although most already knew the way we played them showed them a game plan of ‘throw it to Chappo and pray” doesn’t get you anywhere.

What a waste Chapman is on the coast, she should have stayed with us.

I was hoping Cowboys would do us a favour but nope. Roosters even had a player put in the bin and they score during that period.

A bit strange we’re 5 minutes into the second half and Cowboys have only made 2 interchanges

That’s game.

Cowboys aren’t coming back from this.

Means if Broncos don’t win next week, they won’t finish top 2.

Active Now

• The True King
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Wild Horse
  • Skathen
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • theshed
  • johnny plath
  • thenry
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Gympie devil
  • Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • davidp
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.