NRLW NRLW Brisbane Broncos Discussion 2024

Jorgensen is a talent, quite young too - I think she was POTM in the U19s State of Origin.

Hahaha, Mercs going out without firing a shot.

Stay Calm Chill Out GIF by Stan.

Ha ha **** the Roosters. How fucking embarrassing. You completely **** the comp by buying a team of internationals and don’t make the final. What an absolute joke.

Broncos look to have signed academy player Kaylani Tavita to a development deal for 2024 - notable as she’ll be only 17 next year (assuming it’s a proper top grade dev deal)

Her sister Tay played for PNG 18s and Kaylani played for Samoa 16s at #14 and scored a try in the QPICC competition over the weekend

Broncos NRLW draw.

F-xigmqbgAAPDGM
I reckon the women's game is good enough to have each team play each other twice now.

Also, what's with the venues for the last 2 rounds? Sharks on the GC, and Dragons at Townsville?

I reckon the women's game is good enough to have each team play each other twice now.

Also, what's with the venues for the last 2 rounds? Sharks on the GC, and Dragons at Townsville?

Double headers I assume

I thought it may have been on the cards this year (2024) as it addresses the issue they had with origins being a bit shit because the players weren’t playing for up to a month and then expected to put on elite showcase matches

A longer draw can give clubs better chance at blooding players or trying combinations without it ruining their season by losing 1 or 2 games in the process

Also decreases the impact of injuries and suspensions. We had 2 or 3 players miss most or all of the season because they had a 6-10 week injury and that’s their season done.

We’ve signed Keilee Joseph from the Roosters for two seasons

Huge signing

Storchy pulling the pin maybe as she only signed for 2023 and we’ve still got Larsson for lock as well. Unless Mariah stays on and we play Joseph at prop

Robbo being one of our best as usual

Storchy re-signs for another two years (24+25)

Could have interesting implications for the team/squad makeup. Really hope we don't lose Larsson

Storchy re-signs for another two years (24+25)

Could have interesting implications for the team/squad makeup. Really hope we don't lose Larsson

I mean, if the Roosters can afford the team they have within the cap, surely we can too.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.