NRLW POST GAME NRLW Round 1 - Broncos vs Roosters

If our discipline wasn't so poor, I actually think we had a good chance of winning this.

We kept giving them easy field position by either conceding a penalty or just not controlling the ball and they were able to put on points as a result.

A lot of new combinations in this side, but I think when we click we're going to be up there come the business end.

I want to see us use Hufanga more, trying to isolate defenders and getting her one-on-one as well as some change of directions with her running onto the ball. She's a big threat out there with her strength and speed.

Not looking good for Ash at the judiciary

Gulity verdict given after 12 minutes from 2/3 deciding members. Chair vote needed if they aren’t unanimous

Tarsha Gale is a member of the panel

How can you have a judiciary member be objective when their other job is to make subjective commentary on the sport and likely the same match? I’m assuming she commentated this for Fox?

Two matches.

Coolwell will come in after being named at 21

Shoves her arm into someone's mouth, no wonder there's marks.

No video evidence of the incident supported the claim Werner bit her.

Tarsha Gale is a member of the panel

How can you have a judiciary member be objective when their other job is to make subjective commentary on the sport and likely the same match? I’m assuming she commentated this for Fox?

Sure sounded like her.

Unread

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • lynx000
  • Manofoneway
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  • jarro65
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Rambstien
  • mieko
  • Gaz
  • johnny plath
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.