NRLW POST GAME NRLW Round 2 - Broncos v Titans

Please grow the NRLW so that we never have to see Sharpe in the mens game.

Cringe celebration after a drop goal

Disgraceful refereeing from Sharpe, as expected.

Coward gave us zero calls

Broncos got one penalty in the last 70 minutes of that game! Titans got 5!
Why does the NRL, as an organisation, hate the Broncos, as an organisation, so much? Our girls were penalised out of that tonight, absolute garbage from Sharpe. And the bunker, there were some calls clearly sent down late which had to have been from the bunker.

Is it Super League? Is it because we were the first to muscle in on NSWRL even though we were invited IIRC? Whatever it is I am just about fucking done.

One definite high shot in our field goal set

Dull of course doesn’t make a call

On our last set for the field goal shot, why was Ali taking a hit up and lining up in no man’s land as a blocker for Broughton?

Just watched the highlights of this game with no disrespect, our NRLW 6 looks like Riki’s clone/twin. I thought for a sec — what’s Riki doing playing with our W side.

Just watched the highlights of this game with no disrespect, our NRLW 6 looks like Riki’s clone/twin. I thought for a sec — what’s Riki doing playing with our W side.

Gayle Broughton

Played 7s for NZ for almost a decade and was fullback at Parramatta last season

A position she should go back to in my opinion. Still only 27 so it’s not an age thing. She’d be better than Maddick

Unread

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • lynx000
  • Manofoneway
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  • jarro65
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Rambstien
  • mieko
  • Gaz
  • johnny plath
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.