NSW Fogs ad

Twiztid

Twiztid

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2009
I just saw this on the Daily Telegraph website. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dw_UFBH3jE

I thought the teams performance was bad enough, well I was wrong. This is terrible. I could produce something better on my camera phone and video editing software on my computer.

WTF?

When is it going to be edited? Seriously. What a train wreck.

That's a fairly horrible video.
LOL....

I don't know whether to laugh at them or feel embarrassed for them.

LOL it's like watching a retard fark a door knob/

Wow. Cringeeeeeeeeee.

"NSW people stick together, like shit to a blanket."

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

How orsm is the bit at 0:17 where the guy is counting the players.... they couldve used him up here last game!!

So... just so I got this straight, they're backing the Aussie Blues?

I think they're gonna need more than Adobe Premiere Pro to fix that.

Well, I kinda doubt that it's an official release so thought it was pretty light hearted. No matter what, everyones a kid when your with your mates.

LOL. NSW still don't get it. The success of the Qld FOGs support of and influence on the Qld Team is that it is out and out there public - the Qld FOGs are NOT out there publicity hunting for themselves. They are just around providing whatever genuine support the current players need (usually in the background). Also a true fan doesn't need a bunch of has-beens telling them to get out and support their team.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Xzei
  • sooticus
  • eggstar10
  • Manofoneway
  • Socnorb
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Alec
  • Bongo
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.