NSW Pride

Jeba said:
I think it's amazing that a thread about NSW Pride has more than 3 replies!!!

Most replies are bagging NSW out though. [icon_lol1.

Bucking Beads said:
Jeba said:

NSW and bagging go hand in hand, infact its law! [icon_razz1

GCBRONCO said:
Bucking Beads said:
Jeba said:

NSW and bagging go hand in hand, infact its law! [icon_razz1

Its a law i try to live by [icon_razz1

The Rock said:
Haha just goes to show how PISS WEAK you Queenslanders are, TOO SCARED to make a big call.

I love that comment, it showed that Queenslanders are terrible at admitting they are wrong, because when I made that comment I had another 5-6 people AGREE with me....Oh and then after half time Thurston throws a dummy and wins the game and all of a sudden he's not over-rated.. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Absolutely hilarious!!! [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.
Drunk?

Scotty said:
The Rock said:
Haha just goes to show how PISS WEAK you Queenslanders are, TOO SCARED to make a big call.

I love that comment, it showed that Queenslanders are terrible at admitting they are wrong, because when I made that comment I had another 5-6 people AGREE with me....Oh and then after half time Thurston throws a dummy and wins the game and all of a sudden he's not over-rated.. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Absolutely hilarious!!! [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.
Drunk?

I'd be drinking myself into oblivion if my team put on that dismal performance.

I can't for the life of me think of 1 NSW player who outplayed his counterpart. Our props dominated, our back row killed it, Ballin and Cronk carved up, halves speak for themselves, Tonga and GI although quiet defended like champs. Back 3 had a couple drops but they got through shitloads of work and were dangerous all night.

DId you see the game? It was good. Queensland Won.

Haha nice one, Nashy. You have cut him deep.

The Rock said:
ningnangnong said:
Haha nice one, Nashy. You have cut him deep.

Nope. Out of all the baits, Nashy's is far by the worst and least original.

Try again.

What do you think about the guy mentioned in the first post?

NSW supporters don't go to the game because of weather?

That's a poor excuse.

It wasn't even that bad. When I got off the train I was expecting to be greeted by some raging cyclone, but it was just sprinkling a little bit with an occasional gust of wind.

What a bunch of soft *****.

That's a big post of dribble again. I would rather just say you lost and your shitty fans couldn't fill the stadium.

Someone needs to take a deep breath and settle down! 5am and you're that worked up? You're gonna bust a poo poo valve Shaun!

Ah, given how much you clearly love your job, that makes sense now!

The Rock said:
Nashy said:
That's a big post of dribble again. I would rather just say you lost and your shitty fans couldn't fill the stadium.

Bannermania said:
Hey Shaun, tl;dr

Emma said:
Someone needs to take a deep breath and settle down! 5am and you're that worked up? You're gonna bust a poo poo valve Shaun!

Rock - 3
QLD - 0

FTR Emma, I was 10 hours into a 12 hour night shift....so you can understand.. [icon_razz1

You didn't win anything. I didn't even read it. Why? Anything you say will be silly. You lost.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Ondi
  • BRC088
  • Broncosgirl
  • Alec
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • maddo
  • broncsgoat
  • Kev_Guz
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • Big Del
  • Bish
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.