NSW want 2 games in 2013

Why are NSW stopping here. Why not make a rule that queensland must contain at least 10 under 15's players, or that they have to start the match with only 12 players and each 10 minutes have to lose one... a f***ing joke

2013 is our turn to host 2 home games. Anything less than that is unacceptable!
:ranting:

It'd be full regardless of where it's played. The real money is in the government grants to buy the games (at least from a Victorian perspective - don't think Qld or NSW governments pay for the right to host games; it's just always been a given that there will be games played in each state) and the television ratings. My guess is the total gate receipts make up a small portion of the money generated.

Yes, it might be full, but I said full and full or REAL supporters. People who are actually going to cheer and get verbal the way SOO deserves. There's a big difference which is also evident of the different between say Melbourne vs Sydney / Brisbane. Melbourne is not too bad, but how many other venues would attract that many REAL supporters?

When I cheer for QLD I have decades of memories and visual experiences welled up inside, I know the history and I'm sure most REAL QLD and NSW fans have the same type of feeling. This is why the crowds are that much more amazing in SOO..

Last edited:
Why are NSW stopping here. Why not make a rule that queensland must contain at least 10 under 15's players, or that they have to start the match with only 12 players and each 10 minutes have to lose one... a f***ing joke

We'd still win.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • Bish
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.