NZ Warriors Forum Bet

So who was the genius that thought this was a good idea in 2020

I dont care what anyone else thinks of him, but Adam Blair is a bloody legend, the way he consoled Glenn and Milford after that game was an example of a stand up guy.

Good job Warriors, too good for the Broncos on the night.

Last edited:
I dont care what anyone else thinks of him, but Adam Blair is a bloody legend, the way he consoled Glenn and Milford after that game was an example of a stand up guy.

Good job Warriors, too good for the Broncos on the night.

Yeah I thought the same. It’s funny how the broncos probably thought they were gonna be the ones consoling the warriors.

So how long do we have to suffer this?

Logo wide nzwarriors

I'm actually enjoying having that warriors banner there, for a split moment it takes my mind off how inept our team is.

Last edited:
We should have put it up when their players agreed to move to aus when the comp restarted. Seem to have a great set of fans too.

We should have put it up when their players agreed to move to aus when the comp restarted. Seem to have a great set of fans too.

Love when we play the Warriors at Suncorp (when we're not shit). Love Kiwi fans. 2011 finals series was a high light.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • bazza
  • Manofoneway
  • mrslong
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosAlways
  • Redux
  • Maddy
  • broncs30
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • BruiserMk1
  • mrtij
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.