Oates's recovery

“It was literally an overnight thing. On the Tuesday, the last thing he said to me was this is the best I’ve felt in ages. The next morning he said to me my hips feel really sore, what’s going on?

He picked up my jinxing powers.

Star Brisbane Broncos winger Corey Oates makes surprise return to training
Rikki-lee Arnold, The Courier-Mail18 minutes ago

COREY Oates has made some big steps towards an NRL comeback from a rare infection after running at Broncos training on Monday morning.

The towering winger, who earlier this month was hospitalised with a rare staph infection, made a surprise appearance at Broncos training on Monday.

He emerged at the Red Hill training ground towards the back end of the session and was taken away from the rest of the playing group to do hill sprints on a nearby street.

Oates spent about 10 minutes running up and down the hill before returning to the training paddock to do running drills separate to his teammates.

It was short and sharp but no doubt a major boost for Oates.

The Brisbane star said just 10 days ago that he had no idea when he would be able to play again.

That makes Monday morning’s return to training a good sign for the winger.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...g/news-story/73c515203ba6f5cd96fcbf7d0a4ab41e

That's great news and hopefully back on the paddock in a few weeks.

The sooner we get that Pearson out of the team the better.

The sooner we get that Pearson out of the team the better.

The sooner we get Moga out of the team the better ... we may be able to recover from his poor defense against teams like the Bulldogs, Knights and even the Eels ... but we have no hope against a team the quality of the Storm

Who is, Oates?

Must be Pearson? Moga isn't smaller but basically the same player, makes heaps of meters but rubbish at everything else and horrible hands.

Oates is far, far better than Vidot at everything and isn't smaller.

Pearson is nothing like Vidot at all but is the only one who would be smaller.

Must be Pearson? Moga isn't smaller but basically the same player, makes heaps of meters but rubbish at everything else and horrible hands.

Oates is far, far better than Vidot at everything and isn't smaller.

Pearson is nothing like Vidot at all but is the only one who would be smaller.
Yeah that makes sense.
I hope Pearson has learned his lesson from the other night, I reckon he goes alright.

Yeah cos he was responsible for Moga's two misses that lead directly to tries.

No but he bombed a certain try...and generally seems over whelmed by first grade.

Yea I'm talking about Pearson, he just doesn't impress me in attack and isn't the best under the high ball.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Culhwch
  • Redux
  • Ffs...
  • Stix
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • broncsgoat
  • Santa
  • john1420
  • Xzei
  • kman
  • johnny plath
  • Big Del
  • Mr Fourex
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.