Off season thread

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Thought i would start an off season thread where we can talk about teams chances, injuries, signings, news and other stuff.

To start of with James Tamou is facing a possible 9 months on the sidelines due to a neck injury.

Thought i would start an off season thread where we can talk about teams chances, injuries, signings, news and other stuff.

To start of with James Tamou is facing a possible 9 months on the sidelines due to a neck injury.

Bet they're glad they signed Hannant.

Cows reckon it'll be closer to three months and hoping he can make the season opener.

Wouldn't mind seeing him fit for once, he's in the same mould as Fifita physically.

I'm still confused with what the rotation will look like at the Cowboys.. I can't really understand why Hannant would leave us for similar money at the Cowboys when he'll be coming off the bench up there as well, and he probably had a decent chance to start down here before we signed Blair out of necessity.

I'm still confused with what the rotation will look like at the Cowboys.. I can't really understand why Hannant would leave us for similar money at the Cowboys when he'll be coming off the bench up there as well, and he probably had a decent chance to start down here before we signed Blair out of necessity.

I honestly doubt it was similar money

Reports suggested we only offered him around 100k for next season. He may not be worth the 350k he was on (I know recent reports were saying he was on 500k, but they changed the figure to suit their agenda, as the reports when he signed initially were all 350k). But but I think an offer of 250k would have been reasonable.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Lostboy
  • Morkel
  • Broncorob
  • lynx000
  • ell.d33
  • Lurker
  • RolledOates
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Foordy
  • levikaden
  • Browny
  • Thelmus
  • Maddy
  • Xzei
  • Manlyman
  • Fitzy
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.