Official 2009 Gains and Losses

From what I've heard, I'm be pretty confident to put Craig Cellamy on the gains list for 2009

Coxy said:
These stories are always such non-events. Here's the scenario:

Journalist approaches player at training.
"Did you hear [club X] is interested in you?"
"No."
"Would you be interested?"
"I wouldn't rule anything out"

Put that in the "sports journalism headline generator" and out pops "Ennis eyes homecoming".

:roll:

I find the player merry-go-round every year so utterly tiresome. At least it was mainly after June 30 until a couple of years ago when some bright spark decided it should be open slather.

I too have always found it tiresome, but at least when it's open slather it's MUCH easier to keep up with the quasi-news stories. The deadline made the following week absolute hell - 200+ stories flooding the papers etc. I could've sworn that I looked at the rosters for some teams the following year thinking "HANG THE F**K ON, when did these seven players sign on to this club?????!!!???"

[icon_lol1.

Updated

Gains:

Israel Folou (Storm)

Losses:

Tony Carroll (Retiring)
Wayne Bennet (St George)

Possible Gains:

Possible Losses:

Ben Hannant
Michael Ennis
Darius Boyd
Denan Kemp
Tom Hewitt

dandaman said:
Updated

Gains:

Israel Folou (Storm)

Losses:

Tony Carroll (Retiring)
Wayne Bennet (St George)

Possible Gains:

Possible Losses:

Ben Hannant
Michael Ennis
Darius Boyd
Denan Kemp

Tom Hewitt

That would be horrific - as well as adding Michaels to this sorry list. [icon_non

Stagg could well be on that list too, seeing as I havent seen any confirmation of him signing as was expressed by someone (cant remember who) in the player retention thread!

If Stagg is a possible loss then I would imagine Reni Maitua would be a possible gain 8-)

rnabokov said:
dandaman said:
Updated

Gains:

Israel Folou (Storm)

Losses:

Tony Carroll (Retiring)
Wayne Bennet (St George)

Possible Gains:

Possible Losses:

Ben Hannant
Michael Ennis
Darius Boyd
Denan Kemp

Tom Hewitt

wow u must be the smartest person ever how did u find out those inside scoops!! why even post that!!

!

hhahahaha im sorry but that is the worst post ive ever seen!!

omg when did bennett say he way going!!! holy shit people thtis is major and we have no gains where gone!!

Congrats. You're a jackass.

This will be added to over the season.

Re: !

winnie_992 said:
hhahahaha im sorry but that is the worst post ive ever seen!!

omg when did bennett say he way going!!! holy shit people thtis is major and we have no gains where gone!!

You're an idiot. It says in his post that it was updated, wouldn't that trigger something in your brain to say that it will get updated throughout the year? You're not quite all there are you?

Good point. Forgive me for even asking the question. [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • lynx000
  • Rookie Alan
  • Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • Kev_Guz
  • pennywisealfie
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • Allo
  • Organix
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Gray
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Big Del
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.