Offseason Countdown: BHQ's favourite and least favourite Bronco

Look I’m sorry @pennywisealfie but let’s be honest, these players are going to turn up on just about everyone’s ‘disliked’ list and in no particular order:

Barba
Kennedy
Lodge
TPJ
Bird
Milfraud
Gavet
Clinton
Manihera

And of those, I always thought it was going to be hard to knock Kennedy or Barba off worst recruit ever and then Bird came along, Wayne Bennett’s worst signing ever in my opinion and he just kept being the self inflicted wound that just kept bleeding worse and worse. Was so happy to see the back of that idiot especially after his comments upon leaving. It’s going to take a lot to top that bloke as worst ever Bronco.

Look I’m sorry @pennywisealfie but let’s be honest, these players are going to turn up on just about everyone’s ‘disliked’ list and in no particular order:

Barba
Kennedy
Lodge
TPJ
Bird
Milfraud
Gavet
Clinton
Manihera

And of those, I always thought it was going to be hard to knock Kennedy or Barba off worst recruit ever and then Bird came along, Wayne Bennett’s worst signing ever in my opinion and he just kept being the self inflicted wound that just kept bleeding worse and worse. Was so happy to see the back of that idiot especially after his comments upon leaving. It’s going to take a lot to top that bloke as worst ever Bronco.

Rhys Kennedy, yeah?

Huge will be here directly.

Why you guys gotta ruin the surprise and penny's efforts? Save the discussion for the reveal thread.

Barba
Kennedy
Lodge
TPJ
Bird
Milfraud
Gavet
Clinton
Manihera

Without wanting to sway people's lists, there's someone from a certain game about 15 years ago missing from that list ....

Without wanting to sway people's lists, there's someone from a certain game about 15 years ago missing from that list ....
give me a hint lol or PM me.

I can't think of any Broncos (or ex Broncos) players I don't like....

I can't think of any Broncos (or ex Broncos) players I don't like....

There was one bloke who used to drop the ball a lot. Ranga. Played in the centres or on the wing. He was also like an empty shirt in the defensive line.

I don't dislike him per se, but I thought he was incredibly shit. He'll be top of my list.

Barba
Kennedy
Lodge
TPJ
Bird
Milfraud
Gavet
Clinton
Manihera

I can only think of one Broncos player I disliked: Anthony Mundine.
Plenty who I didn't rate, even some decorated names like Ben Ikin, but not actually dislike.

There's a hint towards my most disliked.........

Top Secret Animation GIF by Mashed

I can only think of one Broncos player I disliked: Anthony Mundine.
Plenty who I didn't rate, even some decorated names like Ben Ikin, but not actually dislike.
Yeah for me it goes further then just how I rate a player in terms of performance on the field and what they achieved at the club, a number of players in my top 5 wouldn't even make I'm sure the majority of everyones top 30 Broncos players of all time.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.