Oh Roy!!!!!

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Sent home from the motherland, another alcohol incident.

Andrew Symonds = wanker

He's a grub and has no common sense.

He's not an alco, alco's admit they have a problem

I love when famous sportsmen buck the trend and piss away their talents. I mean, that's never been done before, he's a real trendsetter.

I am so disappointed in Roy.

He has always been one of my favourite players, but his last 2 years have really pushed that favouritism to the limit. The most disappointing thing is that he was just starting to find some form in the 20/20 format, and probably would have played a big part in Australia's ICC 20/20 World Cup.

There goes his Cricket Australia contract - and probably his career.

Same here Clintos.

Very disappointed that he still hasn't learned.

Browny said:

Sorry Browny but you are wrong in saying that.

Sad to see Roy out of the game . One of my favorite all time players. Team comes first and he has abused the system once too often letting down guys who have stood by him so often when AC didn't.
My guess he was out watching Origin that he loves so much.(not that that makes a difference)

Yeah Browny, RECOVERING alcos admit they have a problem. Real alcos don't.

From my understanding he went out on a bender after the SOO match when he has made a commitment to the team that he was not drinking at all while on tour. But more than that he went on his own, not with the team and no-one actually knew where he was all night.

Anyway, he has been given many many chances. I don't agree with the way he has been given said chances. CA knows that being in the limelight etc has been a major contributing factor towards his issues. Now to me - keeping him in the National Team out there in the limelight whilst 'helping him sort out his issues', is basically just telling him to deal with the problem while still doing the thing that is majorly causing the problem. They should have come to an arrangement that he would step away from international and state level cricket for a period of 12 months and basically go away and get the help he needs away from the limelight and then if he is deemed to be ready, then get him back playing for his spot.

Symo could never be accused of being a smart bloke so you could see this coming from a mile away. The team will miss him in the shorter formats of the game but they can live without him in the test arena. IMO Symo had too mnay chances and now he will strugglr to play for Australia again,

I'm sure he is devestated now that he's free to go play IPL for almost unlimited buckets of cash.

did this really warrant breaking news during the footy show?

Browny said:

Sorry guys should have used one of these little faces to show I was taking the piss :roll:

gUt said:
I'm sure he is devestated now that he's free to go play IPL for almost unlimited buckets of cash.

Totally, that was my reaction as well - he'll be happy, he's got a baggy green, now he can work for three months a year in India, make tonnes of cash and enjoy Haddos's retirement with him

- just wondering if anyone else feels that Clark would be overjoyed at - and possibly pushed for this, he seems to be the type who would have hated roy - classic NSW private school boy v laid back naturally gifted qlder - I have nothing to back this up, just an impression that my Gf and I both got

Browny said:
Browny said:

Sorry guys should have used one of these little faces to show I was taking the piss :roll:

You follow up one insensitive comment with another. You're call class Browny. No, really.

[icon_wink [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.