Old School Footy Discussion

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Funny you should resurrect this thread, was just watching the origin debut of Inglis in 06 on Fox. I think a few NSW supporters should go back and watch it the next time they criticise Smith and co for cheering for QLD in the commentary...glass houses and all that. Gus having an audio orgasm screaming "Yes...OH YEEEESSSS!!!" as Finch kicks the FG doesn't qualify in their eyes I guess?

FTR, I love that shit. The commentary is so fucking sterile these days...everyone, for the most part, towing the company line.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Funny you should resurrect this thread, was just watching the origin debut of Inglis in 06 on Fox. I think a few NSW supporters should go back and watch it the next time they criticise Smith and co for cheering for QLD in the commentary...glass houses and all that. Gus having an audio orgasm screaming "Yes...OH YEEEESSSS!!!" as Finch kicks the FG doesn't qualify in their eyes I guess?

FTR, I love that shit. The commentary is so fucking sterile these days...everyone, for the most part, towing the company line.
How I long for the days of commentary like this

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
And as much as I hate to say it that try by Mullins against us was absolutely brilliant.

Unread

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
  • broncos4life
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Galah
  • Jedhead
  • Redfern_1980
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.