Origin 2 Fallout.... O'Donnell Blames the Maroons.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Battered NSW enforcer Luke O'Donnell has vehemently denied he headbutted Queensland forward Dave Taylor - and accused some Maroons players of "dog shots" during the wildest Origin brawl since, well, last year.

Yet he could have been rubbed out for far longer with Origin match review commissioner Greg McCallum revealing that teammate Nathan Hindmarsh and Maroons hooker Cameron Smith indirectly saved O'Donnell from a lengthy stint on the sidelines.

While Hindmarsh's involvement in the Boyd tackle saw the dangerous throw charge downgraded, McCallum said that Smith pulling O'Donnell back as he attempted a headbutt meant there was no contact with Taylor.

"Cameron Smith pulls his jersey as he lets the headbutt go so there was no contact - he assisted him at a critical time," McCallum said. "It's saved him from a significant suspension."

"I keep getting asked about the headbutt - I don't think there was much in that," O'Donnell said.

"I was getting pulled and pushed in every direction, and Taylor kept scruffing me up.

"I was doing whatever I could to get out of there. Sam Thaiday ran in and started throwing punches. There were a few dog shots coming in.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 93,00.html

I honestly think Luke O'Donnell is a retard. Probably from constantly being spear tackled by his parents when he was a toddler.

I suggest humane euthanasia for the poor guy.

Whatever helps you sleep at night O'Douchebag.

That bloke is scum.

He belongs in a cell, what a spastic.

He should have got 5 weeks... Thats right 5

They need to find a loophole and let him play game3, As long as he keeps talking this crap.

It's not the Queenslanders fault Lol O'Donnell can't fight! He got smashed it was hilarious. I hope there was a few dog shots in there it would suit him, the dog.

The Rock said:
Doesn't count if you get hit and a QLD player is holding him back.

Otherwise going by that logic, David Taylor got smashed too.....

So Noddy holding Price in game 3 last year means him getting smashed doesn't count as well?

From memory no one was holding O'Donnell's arms back either................he was being held by the collar and as you might have seen from his jersey, that didn't exactly hold him back either.

brawl2-600x400.jpg

brawl1-600x400.jpg

No one holding him back, only smith clutching at the back of his jersey briefly

absolutely ridiculous what a piece of shit hopefully someone puts him in his place soon

Also noticeable that he is taking on a bloke who is being held back by another blues player. O'Donnell is a cat of the highest order - the first to whinge if someone has a go at him but crying innocent when he is the one under scrutiny.

Except he can play football. Didn't he prove that already?

I hope O'Donnell somehow gets cleared to play Origin Three, just so we can smash the prick.

The Rock said:
Look at Greg Ingls' gut LOLZ. Nearly as bad as Idris.
Did you not see GI in the dressing sheds before the game with his jersey off?? If you think he's as fat as Idris, you clearly need some new contact lenses.

The Rock said:
Otherwise going by that logic, David Taylor got smashed too.....

Black eyes and cuts Dave Taylor had - 0
Black eyes and cuts Luke O'Donnell had - 3

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • bert_lifts
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Midean
  • Stix
  • Painin the Haas
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • mitch222
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • bb_gun
  • broncs30
  • achievedrap
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.