Other Sports on now

• Thread starter Mitchell_Broncos
  • Start date
Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
Can anyone tell me what other sports have started now or Sports that are still going at the moment?

Best time of year for sports.

The 2 best sports in the world are in full swing right now: Football and American Football :)

Matador cup is on now, Sheffield shield plus the international tests, odi's and the big bash. I'm happy.

I'm just waiting for the Jai Alai to start up again.

How can Kabbadi not get a mention!?

The Brisbane Premier League is on right now and has been going for a few nights! Lawn Bowls on Fox3. Hosted by Pine Rivers Bowls Club. Good stuff! (Not even Sarcasm)

Final night tomorrow night of the premier league folks. It's a pretty decent watch! If you're in brisbane maybe even head down for EXTREMELY cheap drinks and a good atmosphere for your friday night

The NHL (ice hockey) kicked off in October. I'm trying to get into it.

Any A League fans out there? I have two tickets to the Roar - Sydney FC game tomorrow night. Aisle 329 first row.
I now can't make it so if you want them, pm me your email address and they're yours - you'll just have to print them out.

Unread

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.