Our unrealistic chances.

Next time I go to a Broncos game with my mates, the cheerleaders will spot me and they'll ask to have a photo taken with me.

Wallace dropped to Q cup......

Ben Hunt will find touch - straight into my arms. Whereupon a siren will blare and I'll be announced as the million dollar touch finder mark taker winner.

They'll discover an instant cure for torn hamstrings, bad shoulders and all the injuries Hodges has and we'll actually field a full strength side and win.

We will win on the back of 25 field goals after being down 24 nil at the half and realising we have no idea how to score tries anymore.

Wallace dropped to Q cup......

after which he re-discovers his early season form, then suddenly has a revelation, becomes twice as good, before getting 17 try assists in the finals series.

The entire Broncos side will try a revolutionary new healing technique that not only fixes them for the rest of this season, it'll make them impervious to any injury until the end of their careers.

Away fans that get a win at Suncorp will be gracious and humble in their victory.

Corey Norman will throw at least one successful pass.

Darren Lockyer and Allan Langer announce their un-retirement, effective immediately.

Lang Park floods again... when the holding tanks at the XXXX factory explode from the aftershocks of a Sam Thaiday special to Anthony Watmong.

Lang Park floods again... when the holding tanks at the XXXX factory explode from the aftershocks of a Sam Thaiday special to Anthony Watmong.

Get your glasses ready boys........

Peter Wallace has a brain transplant from Darren Lockyer.

Izzy Folau signs with us for 2013

Kaz posts a positive article about how cute puppies are :001_tt2:

Scott Minto comes back to show everyone how it's done.

Minto magic!

Active Now

• Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.