NEWS Pack your bags, Anthony!

Newscorp is reporting Ben Ikin has told Milford’s management he will not be offered a fresh contract and must find another club from 2022 onwards. He is expected to hit the open market immediately. Nothing on whether this will affect the rest of his season.

BrisbaneFestival2018 SunsuperRiverfire 20180712 wide

Big news day... I would say some of the recent movements suggest Ikin is now definitely making some hard and fast decisions

Capewell was probably before Ikin, but Lodge being moved on would require rubber stamping from Ikin and Walters, and now some sort of formal stance regarding Milford

Tell us something we don't know

Big news day... I would say some of the recent movements suggest Ikin is now definitely making some hard and fast decisions

Capewell was probably before Ikin, but Lodge being moved on would require rubber stamping from Ikin and Walters, and now some sort of formal stance regarding Milford
Lodge would have signed 10 days ago for the Warriors to announce this.

Do we try and get him out early and throw any cash the new club chips in for Milf directly at minimising Lodge’s contract?

Do we try and get him out early and throw any cash the new club chips in for Milf directly at minimising Lodge’s contract?
You'd need to find a club willing to pay above minimum for the rest of year, but it's a great idea if it can be executed.

Think he has been released immediately

Think he has been released immediately
That's the impression you get from the headline but the article body says he's been told he's unwanted next year. I guess that's kind of being "released," but not really.

Unread

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • Old Mate
  • Mister Wright
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.