Pacquiao vs Marquez IV

Ironbroncos

Ironbroncos

QCup Player
May 2, 2008
Anyone going to watch this? Ill be definately watching it on Sunday, both will be looking to finish the fight by KO, a hungry determined Paquiao will be a factor his personal life seems sussed

Being Filipino, I'm defs watching this on Main Event!

Yes ......friends have huge screen cinema set-up.

The ball and chain is filipino so knowing her and her friends, it will be a gathering with plenty of food and drinks........
shooter.gif

Haha that's awesome! We have a big screen at home so we have some Filos coming over to watch.

A tonne of food and drinks is always a given.

I need to find some filo friends lol

I have my work Xmas party....I am actually considering ditching it (especially if it looks like it is raining, as it's Bare Foot Bowls) for the fight. Kinda hoping Marquez squares the ledger a little bit.

The idea of watching this with a billion Filipinos in my house isn't a good idea now when I'm hungover...FML.

You could almost sense that coming with 10 seconds left in the round.

Last edited:
Yeah, it got out of control lol. Far out!!!

Pacman didnt even see that right coming..kudos to Marquez great fight!

Vegas is going to be full of angry Filipinos and crazy Mexicans tonight.

The only thing louder than the sound of Manny hitting the canvas today was the sound of a pin dropping in a room full of pinoys.

I have to say I shared their disappointment,

although we did have 2 kegs of beer and numerous tasty's to sooth the pain.

One would have to think that's the end of Manny Pacquiao in the boxing ring.

The only thing louder than the sound of Manny hitting the canvas today was the sound of a pin dropping in a room full of pinoys.

Lolz! Same as my house! And that's a big thing cos Filos are always loud lmao.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • broncotville
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Midean
  • Justwin
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Wolfie
  • Fatboy
  • Old Mate
  • rj9
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.