NEWS Pangai's future at Red Hill remains up in the air

Definitely not the only one. At this rate I would be happy to hold onto Dearden, Milford and some of the young forwards like Flegler, Offa, Fifita, Sua etc. and the rest can **** right off. I would cop a five year rebuild to not have to watch these ungreatful, unproven sacks of shit skulking around the field and speaking shit to the media.

The worst part of this is that they have actually proven Tallis right as much as I hate to say that. They are a bunch of entitled ***** that walk around like the own Brisbane without winning fucking anything.

How fucking dumb do you think we are *****. To say you are all playing like a busted arse is understating it, yet instead of any form of contrition or accountability all we hear is "happy with my form" "not going too bad" "give me the money"

**** off the lot of you and stop disgracing our fucking jersey *****.

Well Seibs doesn’t have to think of a pre game speech now..

It took JT some time to become the player he is today.

A lot of people forget how JT was when he started out because of his performances today. But he struggled. Consistency wasn't his strong point and he could barely last 80 minutes. He had a hard time stringing good games together.

IIRC, it took a harsh reality check from Green for him to really pull his head in and become the player he is today.

I see the same in TPJ. He'll come good, just hopefully it's sooner rather than later.

It took JT some time to become the player he is today.

A lot of people forget how JT was when he started out because of his performances today. But he struggled. Consistency wasn't his strong point and he could barely last 80 minutes. He had a hard time stringing good games together.

IIRC, it took a harsh reality check from Green for him to really pull his head in and become the player he is today.

I see the same in TPJ. He'll come good, just hopefully it's sooner rather than later.

TPJ isn’t exactly in his second year though
He has been around for 3 years now

Definitely not the only one. At this rate I would be happy to hold onto Dearden, Milford and some of the young forwards like Flegler, Offa, Fifita, Sua etc. and the rest can **** right off. I would cop a five year rebuild to not have to watch these ungreatful, unproven sacks of shit skulking around the field and speaking shit to the media.

The worst part of this is that they have actually proven Tallis right as much as I hate to say that. They are a bunch of entitled ***** that walk around like the own Brisbane without winning fucking anything.

How fucking dumb do you think we are *****. To say you are all playing like a busted arse is understating it, yet instead of any form of contrition or accountability all we hear is "happy with my form" "not going too bad" "give me the money"

**** off the lot of you and stop disgracing our fucking jersey *****.

I wish you’d just come out with it and tell us all what you really think!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Would love your thoughts on our situation atm joe ? Some voice of reason so to speak.

It is what it is....

I hate that saying, but in this case its true.
There ARE guys who are not happy with Seibolds ways, but that was always going to be expected. He has changed everything. There will be more who want out and more who are shifted. That’s a fact. But what will be left are the guys who want to be here and “buy in”.

Wayne doesn’t really coach, never really has. He man manages. Simple stuff wins games, the old “Bennet Ball”.

Seibs is the anti-Wayne so to speak, and the club needed it if was ever going to move on. It needed a completely new direction and philosophy on the game, or we would have had Hook 2.0 appointed.

It’s going to take some time, there is going to be hurt, speculation, heavy defeats and short term pain but I believe strongly in what Seibs will build both playing and culture wise. He will weed out those who won’t work and play with effort. It’s all about effort.

Remember that it wasn’t that long ago we were all calling out for a change, our attack was stale, blood some youngsters etc. Well this is the initial shock of that change. It will take time but it will be worth it in the end.

My opinion anyway [emoji3]

TPJ is so overrated at this point. His best is obviously elite, but seriously, that’s maybe 3 games a season. Often looks off the pace at other times.

Remember when people were saying he was better than Taumalolo after the Cowboys game. What a joke.

It is what it is....

I hate that saying, but in this case its true.
There ARE guys who are not happy with Seibolds ways, but that was always going to be expected. He has changed everything. There will be more who want out and more who are shifted. That’s a fact. But what will be left are the guys who want to be here and “buy in”.

Wayne doesn’t really coach, never really has. He man manages. Simple stuff wins games, the old “Bennet Ball”.

Seibs is the anti-Wayne so to speak, and the club needed it if was ever going to move on. It needed a completely new direction and philosophy on the game, or we would have had Hook 2.0 appointed.

It’s going to take some time, there is going to be hurt, speculation, heavy defeats and short term pain but I believe strongly in what Seibs will build both playing and culture wise. He will weed out those who won’t work and play with effort. It’s all about effort.

Remember that it wasn’t that long ago we were all calling out for a change, our attack was stale, blood some youngsters etc. Well this is the initial shock of that change. It will take time but it will be worth it in the end.

My opinion anyway [emoji3]

Thanks mate, hopefully our young guns are the ones who hang around.

I'd probably table 1.8M over 3 years.

I think that's about fair, maybe ~$50K-$75K a year more based on potential. Definitely nothing close to a mil, but more than Ofa. He could easily be our best front rower (until Haas matures) if he just worked on the little things.

Last edited:
Siebs should just offer them all the chance to leave. Those that want to stay are agreeing to toe the line and put in. Those that don't are taking both the piss and our cash.

The sooner he weeds out the pretenders the better.

I want to believe Jimmy has been misquoted and he'll come storming back, but I feel he really might just be a washed out loser that wants to sook.

Siebs should just offer them all the chance to leave. Those that want to stay are agreeing to toe the line and put in. Those that don't are taking both the piss and our cash.

The sooner he weeds out the pretenders the better.

I want to believe Jimmy has been misquoted and he'll come storming back, but I feel he really might just be a washed out loser that wants to sook.

I agree. If it were me I would get them in the room and say anyone that doesn't want to work hard and play for the club get up and go outside. We will facilitate a release to another club as best we can. If you stay in this room then you better be prepared to put in and cut the bullshit.

I agree. If it were me I would get them in the room and say anyone that doesn't want to work hard and play for the club get up and go outside. We will facilitate a release to another club as best we can. If you stay in this room then you better be prepared to put in and cut the bullshit.
Yep agree, if Pangai, Roberts and lodge don’t want to be here.... it’s pains me to say rip the band aid off now and **** off because it won’t help us moving forward carrying these snotty nose entitled grubs a long for the ride with us.

Last edited:
Yep agree, if Pangai, Roberts and lodge don’t want to be here.... it’s pains me to say rip the band off now and **** off because it won’t help us moving forward carrying these snotty nose entitled grubs a long for the ride with us.
I cant recall disliking some of the players attitudes so much before. "Oh , i have shits because i was (rightfully) dropped", "i am happy with my shitty form" and playing "its not about the money" games. It stinks.

I cant recall locky pulling this shit, snd he was darren bloody lockyer!

Yes there is a generational issue, but then there are some kids who have a good work ethic and honour (hass sticking with his team, carrigan not taking the money at the bulldogs says something, isaakos doing extras with his kicking- i think he will come good just a drop in form). These are the players we should build our club around. If you want a positive culture you buy/keep dedicated team players, not mercenaries.

Sorry i have finished my rant now.

TPJ is kidding himself. By taking a 1 year deal you woukd think he would be out to prove his worth but so far we get 1 game and a suspension. He has talent but he's a lair with a love for the headlines.

IMO we have too many NSW ***** in the side with NSW attitude.
Time to make the Broncos a Qld team again and only keep a few NSW *****.

Last edited:

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • LittleDavey
  • Big Del
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • BroncosMan
  • MrMoore
  • leon.bott
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mark H
  • Harry Sack
  • Manofoneway
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Midean
  • Santa
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Bronx48
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.