Parker and McG

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
What happened there?

All I've seen of the moment is whats in the highlights video on NRL.com which isn't much. Parker gave McG a shove in the chest for something, I don't know what, but he seemed pretty pissed off.

It's most likely an isolated on the field incident and nothing more but it seems a bit poor on the part of McG to do something that would hurt Parker which caused the blowup in the first place. I know accidents happen but come on, you're about to tackle your teammate.

Forearm to the throat from McGuire.

Parker wasn't happy about it, but they both laughed it off after the game.

Nothing else really happened between them besides tackling each other.

Mate vs Mate stuff shouldn't come into rep games. Treat everyone as your enemy.

Parker made it clear on Twitter he holds no grudges for it

There were two or three Samoan players in the tackle, who were twisting and stuff all game, and it irritated Parker, which I think caused him to retaliate slightly. I think Parker shoved the wrong bloke though. It looked as if Parker didn't even look up at who he was actually pushing, he just sort of shoved any blue jumper standing in front of him. I don't think he realised it was McGuire until he shoved him.

[MENTION=1795]Alec[/MENTION] must have felt his heart skip a few beats, with his two favourite players having a go at each other... :wink:

There were two or three Samoan players in the tackle, who were twisting and stuff all game, and it irritated Parker, which I think caused him to retaliate slightly. I think Parker shoved the wrong bloke though. It looked as if Parker didn't even look up at who he was actually pushing, he just sort of shoved any blue jumper standing in front of him. I don't think he realised it was McGuire until he shoved him.

It's true, and then I saw him back off. He didn't mean it...

I think Josh caught a stray elbow from Parker and resented it.

Young bull takes on the old bull.....greaaatt stuff !!

I'm sure they had a laugh about it afterwards.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  • phoenix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.