Parking around Suncorp Stadium

B

Bindii76

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Hi Guys.

My son is playing at Carina at 6:15 - should all be over by 7:15 - so we have to make a mad dash from Carina to get to the Broncos. I don't think public transport is an option to get to the game on time, so I think we're going to have to drive and park as close as possible to Suncorp Stadium in order to make the game on time, but more than likely a little late. Any tips for me? Where to park etc etc??? Don't want to miss this game, I reckon it's going to be a cracker, and missing the little bloke's game isn't an option either, given that I am the manager and Matt is the coach!!

Cheers, Belinda

Park as close as you can and just cop the $50 fine! Princess St & Paddington is a nice and close if you choose that option. Otherwise its a fair hike for free street parking

Got this off the Broncos website:

Parking:

There is no public parking at Suncorp Stadium so if you’re planning to drive to a Broncos match, pre-book your parking early through Kings Parking (ph 07 3369 9449) to avoid disappointment.

I have copped that fine on a few occasions myself...sometimes it's worth it!

I have a parking spot but refuse to tell anyone about it. Its so perfect, i dont wanna make it public!

Carindale bus will get you there quickly Bindi, might miss the first 10 minutes but the game won't start till like 7.45pm anyway due to TV.
If his team has extra players and all players need to have a half a game off during the season and rotate it around, this week could be his week for the 2nd half off for an early getaway.

Watch it at home. Even if you make the mad dash you won't be in your seat till half time.

Beer is cheaper (6.00 for a Gold?? WTF) too.

Yeah the Carindale bus might be the go. Good thinking re the game time too Russo....can't believe I hadn't thought of that!!

Has anyone parking at the carpark that T is suggesting?? Is it far from the ground?

Thanks for the replies everyone :)

Ooooops.....the computer logged me in as my husband again!!

Cheers - Bindii76

Jebadude said:
I have a parking spot but refuse to tell anyone about it. Its so perfect, i dont wanna make it public!
Are you just toying with people, or are you talking about the ones on the hill behind the xxxx factory?

I work at milton on coronation so i can just park at work :), there is about 200 car parks under the building, im sure i could work something out for a small fee for all of you on game nights :p.

How do you get in the carpark under the new cinema's?

Vogstar90 said:
Jebadude said:
Are you just toying with people, or are you talking about the ones on the hill behind the xxxx factory?

I work at milton on coronation so i can just park at work :), there is about 200 car parks under the building, im sure i could work something out for a small fee for all of you on game nights :p.

Not talkin bout them.

Unread

Active Now

• mrslong
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Culhwch
  • Johnny92
  • phoenix
  • TimWhatley
  • bert_lifts
  • bazza
  • Tim K
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • broncomax
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Behold
  • Tmac
  • Volvo Driver
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • Bronx48
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.