Parra V Manly Live *SPOILERS*

schmix

schmix

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Anyone else in Sydney watching this match? The Eels are just hopeless - more possession, a penalty count of something like 6-0 in their favour, and only 2 penalty goals to their name?

Although Manly don't have a whole lot to crow about, if it wasn't for Eric Grothe they wouldn't have scored any either.

A very average game in very average weather. Lol at Andrew Johns sitting on the sidelines in this rain after the storm in Newcastle last week [icon_lol1.

The players are falling like the rain [icon_non

Bloody ref might as well put on a Parra jersey.

I'm so glad I didn't go look at the rain.

Haha full marks to Stewert for that slide though. Between and under two cameramen [icon_lol1.

Have they said anything about Bani? Ah as I type that they say he's gone to hospital for precautionary scans but improved at half-time. Good to hear, you never like to see a player go off like that.

Not sure, something with his neck/back. Apparently he was feeling numbness in his fingers and was medi-cabbed off in a neck brace (i think).

What a gutsy win [eusa_clap.gi
With all them injuries and still win was fantastic.
Hope all the boys recover quickly

Active Now

• Galah
  • Spoon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Waynesaurus
  • Lostboy
  • Culhwch
  • broncotville
  • Ondi
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.